The University of Bristol is inviting International students from around the world to study in the UK on funded Bristol University Think Big Scholarships. Think Big Scholarship is available for undergraduate and postgraduate degree programs. International Scholarships are available for the academic year 2024-2025.
Bristol University is a Russell-based public research university located in the city of Bristol, England. It was established in 1876. Because this is such a prestigious university more than 200 undergraduate programs are offered. Further, Bristol University is a well-reputed and top-class university in England.
Students can pursue their educational career in bachelor/ undergraduate, and master’s degree programs at Bristol University under international scholarship. Henceforth, international students are offered all kinds of academic fields at Bristol University. Students not only get to study at a top-class university in England besides also get a chance to experience the multicultural environment of England.
Students can fulfill their dream of studying in the UK certainly, this is a once-in-a-lifetime opportunity to apply to Think Big Scholarships as soon as possible.
Host Country: Study in the UK
Host University: Bristol University
Financial Assistance: Funded
Degree Level: Bachelor/Undergraduate, Master’s
Duration of Think Big Scholarship:
Undergraduate: 4 years
Master’s: 1 Year
Academic Field of Study:
Students can study all undergraduate degree programs offered by the university except (Medicine, Dentistry, and Veterinary Science) and students can study any of the available postgraduate degree programs.
Did you check: University of Toronto Scholarships in Canada | Funded
Scholarship Value/ Inclusions of Bristol University Think Big Scholarships:
Think Big scholarship is offered to international students to pursue their educational career in bachelor/ undergraduate and master degree programs. The following are the scholarship values provided to international students:
- For undergraduate students,
- Award value is £5,000 and £10,000 per year.
- This award covers tuition fees.
- Awarded for 4 years of undergraduate study.
- For Postgraduate students,
- Award value is £5,000, £10,000, and £20,000.
- The award covers the tuition fee.
- The award value is offered for a full-time 1 year Master’s Studies.
Eligibility Criteria of Bristol University Think Big Scholarships:
The following eligibility criteria should be met for the Think Big Scholarship Program at the University of Bristol:
- International students can apply for the Think Big Scholarship Program.
- Think Big Scholarship will be awarded to students who cannot financially support themselves.
- Students must have applied for an undergraduate degree program.
- Students must have applied for the master’s degree program offered at Bristol University.
- The studies will start in September 2024.
- The undergraduate or postgraduate course that you’ve already applied to
- Name, email address, nationality, permanent country of residence of the student
- Previous educational institution
- details of any other scholarship or award the student applied
How to Apply for Bristol University Think Big Scholarships:
- For Think Big Scholarship Program, students must apply online through the link below i.e. given below.
- With this link, the student needs to upload all the information at one time as this system does not save the data, so you need to complete the application in one session.
- Secondly, After completing the application, the student will receive a confirmation email.
Deadline to Apply for Think Big Scholarship Application:
The deadline to apply for Think Big Scholarship Program is as follows:
- Undergraduate Study Deadline: 27 February 2024.
- Postgraduate Study Deadline: 24 April 2024(UK time).