Prepare to apply for an OIST internship in Japan. The Japanese OIST internship program is now open. This internship at the Okinawa Institute of Science and Technology is a fully budgeted internship in Japan. All costs are included in the Japanese internship program. Undergraduate and graduate students from around the world are eligible for the Japan OIST Internship Program. An OIST internship in Japan will change your life.
You do not need to take the IELTS test or another language test to be selected for the Japanese internship program. The minimum OIST internship is between 2 and 6 months, typically 10 to 12 weeks. Various academic disciplines are provided to work in areas of interest related to trainees. OIST provides a conducive environment and other social activities during its internship.
Did you check: Laval University Scholarships in Canada | Study in Canada
Enjoy your summer internship in Japan. OIST is a paid internship in Japan. Japan International Student Internship Japan is a great opportunity to complete and find a summer internship and open the door to their future careers. An internship in Japan will be an investment in the future. Therefore, everyone takes this opportunity seriously and acts with all their interest, and be sure to read all the details below.
Details About OIST Internship in Japan
- Country: Japan
- Internship Duration: 10 to 12 weeks
- Financial Benefits: Fully Funded
- Eligible Countries: All Nationalities
- Available Fields: Multiple Fields
- Deadline: April 15th, 2024
The Okinawa Institute of Science and Technology offers a covert International internship program for all funding costs. All costs of selected participants are covered by the OIST internship. This is a paid internship in Japan.
- Round Trip Airfare Travel Tickets for successful applicants are arranged by the OIST
- Visa support
- On or off-campus Housing Accommodation
- Commuting Support
- Allowance (Stipend) – 2,400 JPY Per day (taxable)
Internship Fields – By OIST
The OIST Graduate School offers internship opportunities in more than one field to undergraduate and graduate students as research interns. This allows them to gain experience and learn a specific technique.
He will work under the supervision of a professor at OIST. As an intern, the following areas are available for research.
- Analysis and Partial Differential Equations Unit
- Integrative Community Ecology Unit
- Nonlinear and Non-equilibrium Physics Unit
- Evolutionary Genomics Unit
- Quantum Systems
- Fluid Mechanics Unit
- Applied Cryptography Unit
- Femtosecond Spectroscopy Unit
- Computational Neuroscience Unit
- Complexity Science and Evolution Unit
- Neural Computation Unit
- Biodiversity and Biocomplexity Unit
- Quantum Information Security Unit
- Networked Quantum Devices Unit
- Applied Topology Unit
- Electronic and Quantum Magnetism Unit
- Mathematics, Mechanics, and Materials Unit
- Embodied Cognitive Science Unit
- Neural Coding and Brain Computing Unit
- Sensory and Behavioral Neuroscience Unit
- Continuum Physics Unit
- Synapse Biology Unit
- Biological Systems Unit
- Mathematical and Theoretical Physics Unit
- Qubits and Spacetime Unit
- Evolution, Cell Biology, and Symbiosis Unit
- Membranology Unit
- Quantum Dynamics Unit
- Optical Neuroimaging
- Marine Eco-Evo-Devo Unit
- Protein Engineering and Evolution Unit
- Geometric Partial Differential Equations Unit
- pi-Conjugated Polymers Unit
- Genomics and Regulatory Systems Unit
- Developmental Neurobiology
- Cell Proliferation and Gene Editing Unit
- Physics and Biology
- Marine Biophysics
- Quantum Engineering & Design
- Algorithms for Eco And Evo Genomics Unit
- Organic and Carbon Nanomaterials Unit
- Quantum Gravity
- Quantum Information Science and Technology Unit
- Light-Matter Interactions For Quantum Technologies Unit
- Quantum Materials Science
- Biological Nonlinear Dynamics Data Science Unit
- Membrane Cooperativity
- Human Evolutionary Genomics Unit
- Biological Complexity Unit
- Marine Macroevolution Unit
- Marine Genomics Unit
- Plant Epigenetics Unit
- Theory of Quantum Matter Unit
- Micro/Bio/Nanofluidics Unit
- Quantum Wave Microscopy Unit
- Representation Theory and Algebraic Combinatorics Unit
- Biological Physics Theory Unit
- Experimental Quantum Information Physics Unit
- Cellular and Molecular Synaptic Function Unit
- Chemistry and Chemical Bioengineering Unit
- Memory Research Unit
- Cognitive Neurorobotics Unit
- Molecular Neuroscience Unit
- Shocks, Solitons and Turbulence Unit
- Gravity, Quantum Geometry and Field Theory Unit
- Human Developmental Neurobiology Unit
- Quantum Machines Unit
- Molecular Cryo-Electron Microscopy Unit
- Machine Learning and Data Science (MLDS) Unit
- Cell Signalling Unit
- Neuronal Mechanisms for the Critical Period Unit
- Nucleic Acid Chemistry and Engineering Unit
- Neural Circuit Unit
- Analysis on Metric Spaces Unit
Required Application Materials
- Curriculum Vitae
- Statement of Interest
- A letter of Recommendation
- Academic Transcript
- ID Photo
The Following Eligibility Criteria will be Considered for OIST Paid Internships Abroad.
- Students who are enrolled in a Graduate Degree program in Universities, Colleges, Junior colleges, & vocational schools.
- Students who are enrolled in an Undergraduate Degree program in universities, colleges, junior colleges, and vocational schools in Japan OR Overseas.
- Recent Graduates of such institutions are also eligible to apply.
- Currently, Enrolled students must have approval from their home institution. If you are currently a student, please confirm with your institution.
- Bachelor Year 3rd and 4th and Master Year 1st & 2nd students are particularly encouraged to apply.
The Applications Deadline to apply for OIST Internship Program is April 15th, 2024.
How to Apply for the OIST Research Internship Program?
Students have to apply completely online on OIST Application Portal. You don’t need to fill out any separate application, just have to fill out the application form, upload all the required documents, and submit it. For Apply Online, Please Visit the Official Website of the OIST Japan Internship Program