Goldsmiths, University of London offers a range of scholarships to students who wish to pursue their undergraduate or postgraduate studies at the university. The fully funded scholarships (Goldsmiths University International Scholarship) are awarded on a competitive basis and cover tuition fees, living expenses, and other related costs.
The Goldsmiths University of London is a renowned higher education institution that has been providing quality education to students from all over the world for more than 100 years. In keeping with its commitment to providing excellent educational opportunities to students, Goldsmiths University of London has established the International Scholarship.
Goldsmiths University International Scholarship
The scholarship aims to support students. In this article, we will explore the benefits, eligibility criteria, how to apply, and the deadline for the Goldsmiths University of London Response Scholarship.
Did you check these:
Host Country: UK
Host University: Goldsmiths University of London
Financial Assistance: Fully Funded
Degree: Undergraduate | Postgraduate
Benefits of the Goldsmiths University International Scholarship:
- The Response Scholarship provides financial assistance to students.
- The scholarship provides an £8,825 allowance.
- Covers tuition fees.
- In addition to financial support, the scholarship also provides students with access to academic support services and mentoring to help them adjust to their new environment and succeed academically.
Eligibility Criteria For Goldsmiths International Scholarship:
To be eligible for the International Response Scholarship, you must meet the following criteria:
- The applicant should be a refugee in the UK.
- You must have an active application for asylum.
- You must demonstrate academic excellence and have the potential to make a positive impact in your chosen field of study.
- You must not be in receipt of any other scholarship or financial assistance from the Goldsmiths University of London.
- Students belonging to Ukrainian can also apply.
How to Apply for International Scholarship:
- To apply for the International Scholarship, you must first apply for admission to a full-time undergraduate or postgraduate degree program at the Goldsmiths University of London.
- You can then apply for the scholarship by completing the online application form.
- The application form requires you to provide information about your personal circumstances, academic achievements, and future aspirations.
- You will also be asked to provide evidence of your financial need and the circumstances that have led to your application for the scholarship.
The Application deadline to apply for the Goldsmiths Scholarship is May 25, 2023.