The Heinrich Boll Foundation Scholarship 2023-2024 program in Germany has announced its application process. This program offers approximately 1500 International Scholarships across all academic disciplines, including Undergraduate, Masters, and Ph.D. studies, to students from all over the world. The scholarship is open to both international and German students who exhibit academic excellence and demonstrated social and political engagement. If you’re an ambitious student looking to advance your studies, the Heinrich Böll Foundation scholarship program provides an excellent opportunity to study in Germany for you to achieve your academic goals. This article will cover the details of the scholarship, academic programs, participating universities, benefits, criteria, and application deadlines.
Heinrich Boll Foundation Scholarships 2023 | Fully Funded
About Heinrich Boll Foundation:
The Heinrich Böll Foundation is a group that tries to make the world a better place by supporting democracy, human rights, environmental sustainability, gender equality, and peace. They have 34 offices around the world and work with other foundations in Germany. The foundation helps smart students who want to change the world by giving them money and other things they need. They want people to be open-minded and get involved in politics to make things better.
The Heinrich Boll Foundation Scholarship is a big opportunity for students all over the world who want to study in Germany. It’s a Fully Funded Scholarship that covers all the costs for the whole program. Each year, about 1500 students can receive this scholarship for undergraduate, graduate, or doctoral studies in any subject. All German universities, including those that focus on applied sciences and the arts, are part of the program. The scholarship is open to both international and German students who have shown they are very good academically and care about making the world a better place.
Did you check this –
Host Country: Germany
University: Top Universities
Scholarship Offered By: Heinrich Boll Foundation
No of Scholarships: 1500
Financial Coverage: Fully Funded
Degree Level: Undergraduate, Masters & Ph.D. Degree Programs in Multiple Fields.
Scholarship Value/ Inclusions:
The Heinrich Böll Foundation gives money to students who want to study. If you are an undergraduate student, you can get up to €812 each month and €300 for books. You might also get extra money for your family, child care, or health insurance.
For Master’s students, if you are from outside the European Union (EU), you can get €934 each month, and you might get help with tuition fees in Germany. If you are from the EU, you can get up to €812 per month, and €300 for books, but you cannot get tuition help in Germany.
For Ph.D. students, if you are from outside the EU, you can get €1,200 each month, and €100 for moving around. If you are from the EU, you can get €1,350 per month and €100 for research, but you cannot get help with tuition fees in Germany.
The scholarship usually lasts as long as your studies, and you might get more time if you need it.
To be eligible for the Heinrich Boll Foundation Scholarship, you need to meet these requirements:
- You need to have completed high school or have an equivalent qualification.
- If you have already started studying, you need to show certificates of the courses you have taken.
- If you are applying for a Master’s degree and you are not from Germany, you need to provide a certified copy of your first-degree certificate.
- You need to show that you are currently enrolled in a university or college.
- You need to prove that you can speak German at a B2 level or higher.
- You need to provide a reference from someone who can talk about how you have helped in your community.
- You need to get a recommendation letter from a professor or teacher at your university or college.
How to Apply:
To apply for the Heinrich Böll Foundation scholarship, you need to do it online. Follow these steps:
- Learn about the application process and what documents you need to provide.
- Register on the website where you apply.
- Fill in all the information they ask for on the website.
- Upload all the documents they need.
- Make sure you submit your application before the deadline.
Read the instructions carefully and make sure you give them all the information and documents they ask for. This will help you have a better chance of getting the scholarship.
The application deadline to apply is 1 March and 1 September of each year!