Marymount Manhattan College (MMC) wants all students to have a good education that they can afford. MMC gives out scholarships and financial aid to help students pay for their education. Scholarships are given based on good grades, leadership skills, and special talents. These scholarships make sure that students who deserve it can do well in their studies.
In this article, we will talk about the different scholarships at Marymount Manhattan College and how they help students succeed in their education. Marymount Manhattan College values academic excellence and offers fully funded scholarships to recognize outstanding academic achievement.
The Presidential Scholarship is a prestigious scholarship at MMC awarded to incoming freshmen with exceptional academic records, leadership skills, and involvement in extracurricular activities. Other merit-based scholarships, like the Dean’s Scholarship and Trustee Scholarship, are available to both incoming and current students based on academic performance.
Marymount Manhattan College provides international scholarships to all kinds of majors in the performing arts, fine arts, dance, and theatre. The Performing Arts Scholarship supports students with rare talent and potential in dance, theatre, or musical theatre. The Visual Arts Scholarship is available to students with exceptional talent in the visual arts, offering opportunities for growth and exploration in their chosen artistic discipline
Marymount Manhattan College knows that many students and their families struggle to afford college. To help students financially, MMC gives out need-based scholarships and grants. These scholarships and grants are awarded based on the student’s financial need, which is determined by the FAFSA form. Marymount Manhattan College wants to make education affordable for students from different economic backgrounds. The goal is to remove financial barriers so that all students can go after higher education. This is a great opportunity for international students to carry out their education and study in the USA.
Marymount Manhattan College Scholarships
Marymount Manhattan College (MMC) values your abilities, hard work, and service. MMC offers scholarships that recognize your dedication to your goals, whether in academics, the arts, or your community. You may also receive additional financial assistance from external organizations. These benefits are considered gift aid and do not require repayment.
Host Country: USA
Degree Level: Bachelor | Undergraduate
Host University: Marymount Manhattan College
Eligibility: Worldwide Applicants
Duration: 4 Years
Academic Field of Study:
- Art History
- Behavioral Neuroscience
- Biology BA: Human Biology, Health, and Society
- Biology BS
- Biomedical Sciences
- Communication Arts
- Dance BA
- Dance BFA
- Digital Journalism
- English and World Literature
- Environmental Studies
- Film and Media Production
- Film and Media Studies
- Interdisciplinary Studies
- International Business
- International Studies
- Musical Theatre
- Philosophy and Religious Studies
- Politics and Human Rights
- Public Relations and Strategic Communication
- Speech-Language Pathology and Audiology
- Stage and Production Management
- Theatre Arts
- Theatre Design and Technology
- Marymount Manhattan College (MMC) offers two scholarships with different options.
- International Scholarships are available and awarded based on applicants’ SAT, ACT, TOEFL, or IELTS scores.
- For more detailed information on these scholarships, please continue reading below.
Scholarship Type 1:
- This scholarship is awarded based on the composite scores of SAT or ACT and the applicant’s high school GPA.
- To be eligible for this scholarship, applicants must have good scores on the SAT or ACT.
- The duration of the scholarship is 4 years.
- It is important to note that this scholarship is specifically for full-time study at MMC.
- Awards will be given for both the spring and fall semesters.
- However, selected students must maintain a good GPA throughout their studies.
- More details about the scholarship are provided below.
- The scholarship provides a yearly amount of $22,000.
- The scholarship amount for this particular scholarship is $20,000 per year.
- The scholarship amount for this particular scholarship is $18,000 per year.
- The scholarship amount for this particular scholarship is $16,000 per year.
Marymount Manhattan Award:
- The scholarship amount for this particular scholarship is $10,000 per year.
Scholarship Type 2:
- Scholarship Type No. 2 is available for international students at MMC.
- This scholarship is awarded based on the applicant’s scores on TOEFL and IELTS as well as their excellent secondary school GPA.
- Applicants must be degree-seeking students.
- The scholarship is applicable for full-time study at MMC.
- Eligible applicants should not be residents of the US or have dual nationality with the US.
- The scholarship is awarded for a duration of 4 years and can be renewed based on the selected students’ academic progress.
- The scholarship is applicable for both the Fall and Spring semesters.
- More detailed information about this scholarship is provided below.
International Presidential Scholarship:
- The scholarship amount for this specific scholarship is $22,000.
International Dean’s Scholarship:
- The scholarship amount for this specific scholarship is $20,000.
International Trustees’ Scholarship:
- The scholarship amount for this specific scholarship is $18,000.
International Achievement Award:
- The scholarship amount for this specific scholarship is $16,000.
Marymount Manhattan Award:
- The scholarship amount for this specific scholarship is $10,000 per year.
How To Apply For Marymount Manhattan College Scholarships?
- Firstly, applicants need to apply for undergraduate admission at MMC.
- After applying, they will be considered for the scholarships mentioned above.