Are you interested in studying in Europe? So here is your opportunity, the Swiss Government has announced scholarships for the years 2024 and 2025. It is a fully funded scholarship for students to pursue their education in MS, Ph.D., and Post-Doctoral studies.
Swiss Government Excellence Scholarship:
The Swiss Government is offering International students around the whole world Swiss Government Excellence Scholarships to pursue their higher studies in Switzerland.
Swiss scholarship is provided to worldwide students to encourage them to carry out research in the best institute in Switzerland and have the best experience of their life. Every year International students from more than 180 countries participate in the Swiss Government Scholarship Program.
Host Country: Switzerland
Host University: Top Universities of Switzerland
Scholarship offered By: Swiss Government
Financial Coverage: Fully Funded
Degree Level: Masters, PHD, Post-Doctoral
Scholarship Value/Inclusions for Swiss Government Excellence Scholarship:
Swiss Scholarship is offered in two forms described below:
- Research Scholarship:
The research scholarship is offered to POST GRADUATE studies in any academic field.
Students can apply to All the universities which offer Swiss Government scholarships, but prior to applying students must get an acceptance letter from their supervisor.
- Art Scholarship Program:
The Art Scholarship program is specially designed for Arts Degree Program students. Art Scholarship is offered to International students wanting to pursue a Master’s Degree in Arts. Many universities in Switzerland offer Masters in Arts. Students can apply to these universities.
Scholarship Awardee will receive the following benefits:
- MS, Ph.D., and POST-DOCTORAL Students will receive monthly stipends.
- There is no Application fee.
- The scholarship also covers health insurance.
- Covers travel allowance (for students from EU and non-EFTA nations)
- A housing allowance of 300 CHF will be provided at the start of the scholarship.
- Public Transportation will be half for students.
- Many other facilities are available for students.
Eligibility Criteria for Swiss Government Excellence Scholarship:
For the Swiss Government Scholarship, Applicant must meet the following eligibility criteria:
- Candidate must obtain a letter of acceptance from Swiss University before applying.
- If a student wants to pursue education in Ph.D. and higher studies, the student must have completed their master’s Degree Program.
- If a student wants to pursue education in Master’s and higher studies, the student must have completed their Bachelor’s Degree Program.
- Students who already stayed in Switzerland are not applicable to apply.
- Students who already received a Swiss Scholarship are not applicable to apply again for a scholarship application.
- The following Countries are eligible to apply:
- Countries A / Countries Z
How to Apply:
- In order to apply for a Swiss scholarship application, students must apply to a Swiss university offering their interested degree program, and for a scholarship application students must apply separately to the Federal Commission of Scholarships for Foreign Students.
- Applicants must get an acceptance letter from a Swiss University Professor before applying.
- The research Proposal and Study plan must be written in the English Language.
- The Swiss Embassy provides you with the application package.
The application deadline to apply is September-December 2023.