Shanghai Jiao Tong University is among one of the top-ranked and prestigious universities in China offering International Students with Master’s and Ph.D. degrees Level. It is the best opportunity for students who want to study in China on a fully funded basis.
Shanghai Jiao Tong University offers International students with best research environment. SJT University offers not only the best education system but also provides students with professional teachers and an innovative research environment. Students tend to experience multicultural environments.
Almost all kinds of academic fields are offered to Worldwide students who want to study at SJTU. SJTU has almost 100 graduate courses offered in their colleges and schools. It is the best opportunity for students to study for their graduate degree programs in China.
Every year many International students join SJTU, and it offers International students Fully Funded scholarships. SJTU is also one of the top-ranked universities in China. With the Shanghai Jiao Tong University scholarship, students need not to worry about any expenses of their stay in China, as this scholarship is fully funded and covers all the expenses.
Host Country: China
Host University: SJTU
Financial Benefit: Fully Funded
Degree Level: Master’s, Ph.D. Degree Level
Scholarship Value/ Inclusions:
- Students for Masters and Ph.D. Degree Program gets CSC Scholarship, SGS Scholarship, or SJTU Scholarship.
- These scholarships are fully funded.
- No need for a Tuition fee
- The monthly allowance is provided
- Medical insurance is also provided
Eligibility Criteria for SJTU Scholarship:
- Applicant should be International from any country.
- The applicant should not be from Mainland of China.
- Applicant should have completed a bachelor’s Degree for the Master’s Degree Program.
- Applicant must have completed a Master’s Degree for Ph.D. Degree Program.
- Proficient in English or Chinese Language.
- Students can get acceptance letters by writing emails to professors for acceptance letters.
The following are the documents required by SJTU:
- Passport Scanned Copy
- Passport size photograph
- Degree Certificate
- Transcript of previously completed Degree
- Proficiency Certificate
- Study Plan or
- Personal Statement
- 2 Recommendation Letters
How to Apply:
- In order to apply for the SJTU Scholarship, students should apply online through study@sjtu and e-mail the documents to study@sjtu.
- Applicants should also pay the application fee of 800RMB to the university.
- For Scholarship Application, students can apply separately for scholarships by filling out the scholarship application form.
- There are two methods of applying: Directly to the university, or through the Chinese Embassy.
- If students apply through the university, the student can apply directly.
- If students apply through the Embassy, they need to contact the Chinese Embassy in their home country and follow the whole procedure.
1st Round scholarship application deadline is Dec 15, 2023
2nd Round scholarship application deadline is Feb 15, 2024