Every year the Chinese Government with the Cooperation China Scholarships Council (CSC) offers thousands of international scholarships in 270+ World-Class Chinese universities for International Students. CSC Scholarship 2024 are open from August 2023 for international students to pursue Undergraduate/Bachelor, Master (MS/MPhil), or Doctoral (Ph.D.) degree course for the year 2024. The government of China offers thousands of international scholarships in 2024 for worldwide students.
If you want to apply for the Chinese Government Scholarships 2024 and want to know the complete application process to win the CSC Scholarship is one of the top Chinese universities, it’s a complete article for you. You should read 2-3 times for a better understanding of the complete CSC Process for 2024 Scholarships.
Ready to apply for Fully Funded Chinese Government Scholarships 2024-2025 China Scholarships Council for your Bachelors/Undergraduate, Master (MS/MPhil), and Ph.D. Degree. Don’t Waste Time in search of the CSC Apply Process, It’s a complete CSC Applying Process Package for you, prepare your application material as early as possible, Because admissions for International Students are opening soon.
CSC offering nearly 20 thousand + Scholarships (Nearly 100 Scholarships in Each Chinese University) in 279 Chinese Universities for 2024 and onward sessions. You need to prepare your all material before September So that you don’t miss a chance for your bright future.
Did you check:
Chinese Government Scholarships 2024 Benefits for International Students:
- If you are an Undergraduate / Bachelor’s Student CSC will offer the following benefits in Scholarship: CNY 2500 RMB Monthly Stipend, free tuition, and free accommodation
- If you are a Masters(MS/MPhil) Student CSC will offer the following benefits in Scholarship: CNY 3000 RMB Monthly Stipend, free tuition, and free room.
- Doctoral or Ph.D. Students will get the following benefits in the Scholarship: CNY 3500 RMB Monthly Stipend, free tuition, and free room
Application Material for CSC:
Those International students who want to apply for the CSC Scholarship should prepare all application material as CGS Scholarships is opening soon in July-August.
list of Material for CSC Scholarships 2024 in Chinese Universities.
List of Mandatory Documents:
1. Educational Degrees and Transcripts:
Please make sure all degrees and transcripts must be attested for CSC Scholarships application submission.
- Degrees Black Copy Notarized
- Transcript black copy Notarized.
- For Notarize Please Visit a Lawyer or Notary Public Office in your City to Get Verified and Attested.
- Note: Note: If your degree is not completed or waiting for the coming convocation, then use a Provisional Certificate/Hope Certificate.
2. Recommendation Letters:
International Students must submit two Recommendation Letters from university teachers.
- Ask two of your professors to give you a favor by writing good recommendation letters for you for the CSC Scholarship application. In some universities, students can upload by themself, and in some universities, they are asked to upload directly by the Professor.
3. IELTS or HSK Certificates :
- International Students can apply with and without an IELTS certificate or HSK certificate, both are optional for the CSC Scholarship, if you have then it plus point.
- If he doesn’t have any IELTS or HSK Certificate, Students have to provide an Official English Proficiency Certificate from their Home University. It simple certificate that states that your last degree was taught in the English language and students can obtain an English Proficiency Certificate from their universities. (Almost all universities accept English Proficiency Certificates from the University )
4. Physical Medical Examination:
- You can download the Physical Examination form or Medical Form from the given link: Download
- Take the Physical Examination Form or Medical form to a nearby government hospital and carry out the tests that are mentioned in the physical examination form.
- After your blood test reports, the next step is the doctor will sign and stamp your photo which you will have to attach on the physical examination form.
5. Study Plan / Research Proposal / Motivation letter:
Students have to Write a Study Plan Research Proposal or Motivation letter according to their field of study.
If you want to apply for any abroad country for studies, a passport is a necessary document for any country. If you don’t have a Passport at this time, Apply for a passport now and make sure you have it at the time of submission of your CSC Scholarship application.
Students need a Picture With a Blue or White Background.
8. Police Clearance Certificate:
Students can apply without a police clearance certificate in some universities, but some universities require it at the time of application. At the time of visa processing, students must provide a police clearance certificate from his/her city police station to make sure that he/she doesn’t have any criminal records.
Supporting Documents – List of Documents: Not Mandatory If you have its Plus Point
1. Acceptance Letter:
- Start Emailing now to Chinese Professors to get an Acceptance Letter.
- Search Chinese professors’ profiles on their University websites related to your field of studies and desired university.
- Send them your excellence in education in emails and please note down, don’t copy email from others make it your own.
- Some Chinese Universities prefer applicants to have an acceptance letter from their university teacher to whom he/she is applying.
- Some universities, you don’t need an acceptance letter but if you have an acceptance letter it is a good symbol for your scholarship opportunity.
How To Get Acceptance Letter:
- Find out your desired Chinese University that offers Chinese Government Scholarships
- Find out the department and their Faculty List of targeted universities.
- Find Teachers or Professors which is matching with your field of studies and Email for an acceptance letter.
If you want to apply for a top-ranked Chinese university, then you must try for an acceptance letter from their professor, you will be preferred. If you are applying for a University having limited quota scholarships seats, you must try for an acceptance letter, you will be preferred.
2. Curriculum vitae (CV) :Professional CV of 1-2 Pages.
3. Character Certificatefrom College or University where you complete your study.
4. Experience Letter :If you have any professional work, you can provide Professional Experience Certificate from Organization
5. Any other certificates that can support you: You can attach any type supporting certificate which is a bonus point for your CSC scholarship application.
Application Procedure for CSC Scholarships 2024:
Students can apply by the following procedure for applying to ay Chinese university for CSC Scholarship with all the mentioned documents above.
Students have to Apply on CSC Portal – Website and University Admission Portal.
- Apply on the CSC Application Website:
- You need to first apply on CSC Portal, print the CSC Application, take print on a good quality paper sign on it with the date and scan again for uploading in University Application Portal )
- Apply on the University Admissions Portal:
- You need to upload the Signed CSC Application form on the Admission Portal of the University.
1. Apply on CSC Application Portal:
Please follow the following Steps for the CSC application procedure to apply for the Chinese Government Scholarship on CSC Application Portal. Firstly, You need to Scan all the required documents and start the application as given below.
CSC Application Guidlines:
- Create your profile on CSC Portal with your email address, kindly use Outlook or Gmail: Create CSC Account
- After Login Click, Please complete your personal profile, Education details, and contact info with your complete details.
- Next Select Application Type B
- Click on My application Button, Next step, Click on Add a New Application.
- Find the agency number current Chinese universities where you are applying from a University Website.
- Write University Agency No of Chinese University in CSC Scholarships application form and It will show automatically university name in the form.
- Fill the Language Proficiency & Study Plan Section according to your information.
- Upload all supporting documents.
- Submit your CSC Scholarship application online.
- Download CSC Application form, Print, and sign on it and scan it.
2. Apply on University Admission Portal:
After apply at CSC Portal, Next step is to apply on University Admission or Application Portal, You can apply on university admission portal for CSC Scholarship by following guidlines. Please take a print of your last application for of CSC Scholarship, sign on it, and scan again for apply and start the application as given below.
University Application Steps:
- Sign up or Register yourself on University Online Application Portal with your mail address.
- After Login or Sign in Find Application Online Button from the given Menu and Select Admission Application Under CSC (Chinese Government Scholarships).
- Fill all the required information in the application form.
- Upload all the required documents in Supporting Documents Sections.
- Submit your CSC online application on the university application portal.
Tips for Chinese Government Scholarships 2024 Application:
- Find the Chinese University that requires an only online application, as there are some universities you have to send you an application by post, some universities require both of these.
- Double Check your application before submission.
- Submit your CSC application on CSC and university application portal and make no of hard copies sets of documents (as the university requirement) and send it to the University Official address via any courier agency.
- It is advised to choose an excellent courier service provider to send your CSC Application documents directly to Chinese University so that it will reach in time.
- The Chinese Government Scholarships sponsors scholarship only once a year to international students in all Chinese Universities
- You should remember that the deadline for each Chinese University Scholarship (CSC) varies. So, the rough guess for the deadline for all CSC scholarship admission would be the end of March every year.
- Good Luck for CSC Scholarships