The government of Ireland offers International students with Ireland Government Scholarships 2024 Fully Funded Study in Ireland opportunity. Students are offered undergraduate and postgraduate degree programs. Ireland Government Scholarship Program is a fully funded international scholarship program.
Ireland Government Scholarship 2024 Fully Funded – Study in Ireland:
Every student’s dream is to study in Ireland. International Education Strategy established Ireland Government Scholarships 2024. More than 60 Scholarships are offered to International students henceforth students study in Ireland. Students can pursue master’s, and Ph.D. degree programs in almost all academic fields and study abroad in Ireland. This is an excellent opportunity to study in Ireland for international students.
Ireland Scholarships for international students are offered in the most prestigious and top-ranked universities and institutes in Ireland. Students furthermore get to study with professional teachers but also get to experience once-in-a-lifetime experiences. Degree programs in multiple academic fields on the International scholarship Ireland Government Scholarships 2024 Fully Funded – Study in Ireland.
Did you Check:
Host Country: Study in Ireland International students
Host Institute: Best Universities of Ireland
Financial Assistance: Fully Funded Scholarships in Ireland for international students
Degree Level: Master’s, PhD
Academic Field of Study: All kinds of academic fields are offered
Field of Study:
- Humanities and Arts
- Health Sciences
- Social Sciences
- General Sciences
- Natural Sciences
Eligible Universities for Ireland Government Scholarships 2024 Fully Funded – Study in Ireland:
The following are the eligible universities under the Ireland Government Scholarship Program:
- Atlantic Technological University
- Coláiste Mhuire Marino
- Dublin City University
- National University of Ireland, Galway
- Dublin Dental Hospital
- RCSI University of Medicine and Health Sciences
- Royal Irish Academy
- Dublin Institute for Advanced Studies
- Royal Irish Academy of Music
- South East Technological University
- Technological University Dublin
- Dundalk Institute of Technology
- Dún Laoghaire Institute of Art, Design & Technology
- Mary Immaculate College
- Maynooth University
- University College Cork
- Munster Technological University
- National College of Art and Design
- University College Dublin
- University of Dublin, Trinity College
- National College of Ireland
- Technological University of the Shannon: Midlands Midwest
- University of Limerick
Scholarship Value/ Inclusions for Ireland Government Scholarships 2024 Fully Funded – Study in Ireland:
Do you want to study in Europe? It is the best opportunity to study in Ireland as this scholarship is fully funded (On the website they have mentioned it as funded but they cover your tuition fee and a monthly stipend is provided, which is sufficient to cover all your expenses while you study in Ireland).
- Covers Tuition fees.
- For a Master’s Degree, a scholarship is provided for 1 year.
- For Ph.D. Degree and scholarship are provided for 3-4 years.
- Covers the Registration fee.
- A monthly Stipend of €19,000 per year will be provided.
- Provides a research expense of €3,250 per year.
- Also Individual awards for students with excellent research.
Also Check out this fantastic opportunity:
Eligibility Criteria for Ireland Government Scholarships 2024 Fully Funded – Study in Ireland:
- Students must meet all the eligibility criteria for the Ireland Government Scholarship Program.
- All International applicants are eligible to apply except for European member states.
- University Affiliation: All applicants must be affiliated with one of the eligible universities listed above.
- Academic Qualifications:
- For those pursuing a Master’s degree, a Bachelor’s degree is required.
- For those applying for a Ph.D., a Master’s degree is necessary.
- Language Proficiency: Applicants should have a strong command of both written and spoken English.
- Academic References: It is important that academic referees and supervisors provide positive reports on the applicants.
- Previous Application History: Applicants should not have previously failed twice in their attempts to secure a place in the same program, regardless of whether their host institution or research topic has changed since their last submission.
- Pending Results: Students who are awaiting their results are welcome to apply, but they must obtain provisional certificates from their home institutions.
- Academic Performance: All applicants are expected to have achieved first-class or upper-second-class degrees.
- Scholarship History: Applicants seeking a research master’s or doctoral degree must not have received or held an Irish Research Council scholarship in the past.
- Supervisor Availability: It’s important that applicants have a willing supervisor who can provide guidance on their research projects during their studies in Ireland.
- Educational documents
- Study plan/Statement of Purpose
- Research Proposal
- Passport Copy
- Supervision details
- Recommendation letters
- Language proof (if any)
- Additional documents if any
How to Apply for Ireland Government Scholarships 2024 Fully Funded – Study in Ireland:
- International Applicants need to apply online through the link given below for the Ireland Government Scholarship. The student should make an account on the portal to complete the application form. Students are strictly informed not to submit hard copies or documents through email as they will not be accepted.
- Students must submit all the above-mentioned documents.
- International students can only upload documents in English or Irish Language.
- For University admission, students need to apply separately to the university portal.
The application Deadline to apply for the Ireland Government Scholarship Program is 12 October 2023.