The Stipendium Hungaricum Scholarship Program is now open to international students from around the world. This Hungary Government scholarship program is a great opportunity for worldwide students to get indulged with the best institute in the world. The aim of the Stipendium Hungaricum Scholarship Program is to provide international students with an opportunity to visit Hungary and complete their higher education on a fully funded basis.
With the Hungary Government Scholarship Program, students get to enrich themselves with the multicultural environment of Hungary and get the benefit of studying in the top-ranked and most prestigious universities of Hungary. Brilliant and Motivated students are encouraged to apply for the Stipendium Hungaricum Scholarship Program and study in Hungary.
Stipendium Hungaricum Scholarship 2024-2025
The Stipendium Hungaricum Scholarship Program is designed by the Government of Hungary. This is a fully funded scholarship program providing partial and full-time study at the best universities in Hungary. Which includes non-degree programs, one-tier degrees, and Bachelor’s, master’s, and doctoral programs. The Stipendium Hungaricum Scholarship Program is offered at 31 best institutes in Hungary.
Almost all kinds of degree programs are offered and are mainly taught to international students in the English Language. Students are also taught with one-year Hungarian Language Course. With this scholarship program, students get to enrich themselves with professional development.
The Stipendium Hungaricum Scholarship Program is funded by the Ministry of Foreign Affairs and Trade with the coordination of the Tempus Public Foundation. Almost 5000 students will be offered with Hungary Government Scholarship Program.
We have prepared some QnA:
Who is eligible for the Stipendium Hungaricum scholarship?
Students must have completed their previous educational degree with 60% marks. Students from all nationalities are eligible to apply for the Hungary Government Scholarship Program.
How much is the stipend for Stipendium Hungaricum?
Masters Students: Students get a Monthly stipend of HUF 43,700 for 12 months and for Ph.D. Students: Students get a Monthly stipend of HUF 140,000 for the first phase of 4 semesters and a Monthly stipend of HUF 180,000 for the second phase of 4 semesters.
Is Stipendium Hungarian fully funded scholarships?
Yes, Stipendium Hungaricum is a fully funded scholarship program provided to international students around the world. It covers tuition fees, monthly stipends, medical insurance and so much more.
How do I get a Hungarian Stipendium scholarship?
To get the Hungaricum Stipendium Scholarship Program, students need to apply online through the process described in detail below.
Did you check these scholarships:
Details about the Stipendium Hungarian Scholarship Program:
Host Country: Hungary
Host University: Best and top-ranked universities of Hungary
Financial Assistance: Fully Funded
- Bachelor’s Degree Program
- Master’s Degree Program
- One-tier master’s degree
- Doctoral Program
- Non-degree programs
Duration of scholarship:
- Bachelor’s Scholarship Program: 2-4 Years
- Master’s Scholarship Program: 1.5-2 Years
- Doctoral Scholarships Program: 4 Years
- One-tier master: 5-6 Years
- Non-degree Programs: 1 Year
What Benefits are offered by the Stipendium Hungaricum Scholarship Program?
For bachelor’s, master’s, one-tier master’s, non-degree program
- Covers tuition fees.
- Provides with a Monthly stipend of HUF 43,700 for 12 months.
- Provides with Accommodation allowance of HUF 40,000 per month.
- Covers Medical insurance for up to HUF 65,000 for 12 months.
For PhD Programs in Hungary:
- Covers tuition fees.
- The first phase of 4 semesters provides a monthly stipend of HUF 140,000.
- The second phase of 4 semesters monthly stipend of HUF 180,000.
- An accommodation allowance of HUF 40,000 per month will be provided.
- Covers medical insurance for up to HUF 65,000 for 12 months.
Eligibility Criteria of Stipendium Hungaricum Scholarship:
- Students belonging to eligible countries can apply.
- Students applying for a bachelor’s degree must have completed high school and provide a secondary school graduation certificate.
- Have an excellent academic record.
- Students applying for a master’s degree should have completed a bachelor’s degree.
- Students applying for doctoral degrees should have completed a master’s degree.
- Students applying for a one-tier or non-degree program must have a certificate of student status issued by the sending/home university.
- Students must get nominated by the Sending partner countries.
How to Apply for the Stipendium Hungraicum Scholarship?
- For the Stipendium Hungraicum Scholarship, students need to apply online on the website of the Tempus Public Foundation.
- Complete the application form by providing detailed personal information.
- Complete all the required fields.
- Submit the application on the website and save it.
- After submitting the application on the Tempus Foundation website, the students need to apply through the sending partner of the countries they belong to.
- Online application form.
- Motivation letter.
- Proof of Language proficiency.
- Identification Document.
- Academic Transcripts.
- Medical certificate.
- Portfolio and Audio Portfolio.
- The application deadline is 15 January 2024.