Recently, 5,000 Hungarian scholarships for International students were announced. Pecs is one of the oldest universities, in Central Europe, Hungary. In addition, there is an option to apply without IELTS / TOEFL, at the University of Pecs for an International Student Scholarship. You can earn a bachelor’s, master’s, and doctoral degrees on the Stipendium Hungaricum Scholarship 2024. It is currently the largest university in Hungary and ranks between 651-700 in the QS world ranking system. Applications are open and applications are accepted at this time, so apply as soon as possible.
The Scholarship for International Students 2024 is a Fully Funded Scholarship program offered by the Government of Hungary. Although the University of Pecs International Scholarship is Funded by the Government of Hungary the aim behind this financial support program is to increase the number of international students in Hungary. Hungarian Government Program is available in many academic fields & majors i.e. Business and Economics, Natural Sciences, Human and social Sciences, Medical and health Sciences, and Arts and Engineering.
Did you check these scholarships:
Currently, the University of pecs has about 4,500 International students from across the world. The language of instruction in university is English. The Stipendium Hungaricum Scholarship in Hungary was launched in 2013 by the Government of Hungary as part of the government policy called “Eastern and Southern Opening”. The scholarship of Hungary program is Funded by Tempus Public Foundation.
You can also apply for the Chulalongkorn University Thailand Scholarship
University of Pecs Hungary Scholarships 2024 Details
- Country: Hungary – Study in Hungary
- University: University of Pecs
- No. of Scholarships: Multiple
- Course Level: Bachelor/Undergraduate, Master’s, Ph.D./Doctoral Degree Program
- Financial Coverage: Fully Funded
- Deadline: 15th January 2024
Degree With Courses
- Bachelor (4 Years)
- Master (2 Years)
- Ph.D. (3 Years)
The university of pecs is offering more than 60 different degree programs and preparatory courses for international students taught in English and German.
- Business & Economics
- Natural Sciences
- Medical & Health Sciences
- Human & Social Sciences
- Arts and Engineering
You can view the complete full programs – Here
The University of Pecs Stipendium Hungarian Scholarship for International Students is a Fully funded Scholarship 2024 available for International Students in Hungary. All worldwide students can apply for this European Scholarship.
- A Monthly Stipend of 43,700 HUF/Month for bachelor, master’s and A monthly stipend of HUF 140 000.
- Up to 100% of the Tuition Fee
- Health Insurance
- Full Accommodation
Criteria of Selection
- Worldwide students can apply.
- Applicants with 12- Years of High School Education can apply for undergraduate degree programs.
- Applicants with 3-4 Years of Bachelors’s/Undergraduate Education can apply for Master’s degree programs.
- An applicant with bachelor’s/undergraduate and master’s degree/transcript for the Ph.D. Degree programs.
- International applicants must have good academic performance
- Language Requirement: If you studied your degree in the English language then you can be exempted and your English proficiency letter will be acceptable.
What documents are required to apply?
- Certificate of Education (High school diploma, University or College Diploma/Certificate or any equivalent; all in English (translated).
- Passport (Proof of citizenship)
- CV – Short Resume
- Medical Fitness Certificate
- Citizens, nationals, or permanent residents of the United States of America applying for the Medicine program of the University are required to submit their Medical College Admission Test (MCAT) results.
- Having an IELTS/TOEFL Language Certificate is Not Compulsory.
How To Apply For University of Pecs Hungary Scholarships?
The applicant has to apply completely online. The student just needs to apply through the Online Application Portal, choose their required degree program (the University of Pécs as their first priority in the degree program), upload the required documents, and submit their application.