Are you ready to work in United Nations? So here is your chance to work in the United Nations voluntarily. UN volunteers will serve in different UN agencies. These United Nations Volunteering Opportunities contribute to peace and development.
As this volunteering program is organized by the UN, All international applicants can apply for this opportunity. There is no country restriction. This year almost 160 countries applicants can apply for this volunteering opportunity. UNV from all over the world come together representing different cultures and backgrounds and bringing a wide variety of perspectives and approaches. Did you check this – 5,000 University of Pecs Hungary Scholarships 2024 | Fully Funded
About United Nations Volunteering Opportunities:
UNV will be assigned to different tasks according to their specializations and skills and serve in different cities and UNV will create peace. It can create a ripple effect that extends far beyond the immediate results of efforts.
As an international UN Volunteer, you will get invaluable professional and life experiences while learning about new cultures, expanding your networks, studying foreign languages, and gaining exceptional career and life experiences. Also, check this – Uppsala University Global Scholarships – Study in Sweden
Country: United Nations
Benefits of United Nations Volunteering Opportunities:
UN Volunteers will be given the following benefits.
- Volunteers will be provided with a living allowance.
- Travel allowance.
- A grant will be provided for accommodation and other purposes.
- Insurances: life, health, and permanent disability insurance.
- annual leave
- Other Allowances will be provided at the end of the satisfactory assignment.
Eligibility Criteria for United Nations Volunteering Opportunities:
Following is the eligibility criteria that the candidate should meet:
- The volunteer age must be 18 or above.
- Volunteers must have a university degree or higher technical diploma
- Volunteers must have at least two years of relevant work experience in a professional background
- Volunteers have good proficiency in English, Spanish, or French
Volunteer must have:
- Applicant should be sincere and have full commitment to volunteering activities
- ability to work in a multicultural environment
- must be cooperative work in a team environment and help other individuals
- must cope with difficult situations and environment skills
- must have a work experience of volunteering
How to Apply:
In order to apply for UNV, You must first create your profile in the UNV Global Talent Pool to apply and then complete the required form and documents. You can also apply here – Chulalongkorn University Thailand Scholarship
Different assignments have different deadlines. Please check the official websites.