Applications to Uppsala University scholarships are open for international students around the world. Every year Uppsala University offers students with different scholarship programs to support their studies in Sweden.
About Uppsala University
Uppsala University is a public university located in Uppsala, Sweden, it was founded back in 1477, one of the oldest universities in Uppsala. The acceptance rate at Uppsala University is 75%. In Europe, Sweden is one of those countries where international students can study with affordable tuition fees. For the years 2024-2025, Uppsala University is offering different scholarship programs which include the Uppsala University Global Scholarship, Anders Wall’s Scholarship for Studies at Uppsala University, and The King Carl Gustaf Scholarship.
Uppsala University offers international students with a Master’s Degree Program. Students can study for a Master’s degree in their interesting academic field through the Uppsala University Global Scholarship Program. This funded scholarship covers the tuition fees of students.
Did you check this scholarship?
Details about Uppsala University Global Scholarship
Host Country: Sweden
Host University: Uppsala University
Financial Assistance: Funded
Degree Level: Master’s Degree
What are the Benefits of the Uppsala University Global Scholarship Program?
Uppsala University is offering international students with Global Scholarship Program which offers the following benefits:
- Uppsala University Global Scholarship covers tuition fees for the Master’s Degree Program.
- The scholarship period starts on 10-22 January 2024.
- Uppsala University Global Scholarship does not cover living expenses.
What are the Eligibility Criteria for the Uppsala University Global Scholarship Program?
International students must check the eligibility criteria prior to applying for the Uppsala University Global Scholarship:
- The student must be a citizen of a country outside the Switzerland and EU/EEA.
- Applicants must be academically excellent and have the motivation to study.
- International students should apply to the Master’s Degree Program prior to the deadline.
- Students must complete the application form and upload all the supporting documents.
How to apply for the Uppsala University Global Scholarship Program?
To apply for the Uppsala University Global Scholarship Program students should first apply to the Master’s Degree Program before 22 January 2024..
Deadline for the Uppsala University Global Scholarship Program?
To submit Uppsala University Global scholarship program, students need to apply for the Global scholarship program from 10-22 January 2024.