Leiden University Excellence Scholarships for International students are now open. The Leiden University of Netherlands is offering scholarships for Master’s Degree students to study in the Netherlands. All International Students from all over the world are applicable for the Excellence scholarship program of Leiden University.
Leiden University Excellence Scholarship for International Students
International Scholarship: Leiden University is offering international students with Leiden Excellence scholarship. Master’s Degree programs in almost all kinds of academic fields at the Leiden University of Netherlands. With this internship opportunity, students get to study in the Netherlands and fulfill their dreams.
About Leiden University: Leiden University, founded in 1575, is one of Europe’s most prestigious international research universities. Leiden University is one of the top universities in Europe with the best research institute for International students. During its early years, the university attracted a large number of international students from Europe and beyond. Since then, it has grown into a truly international institution, with over 3000 international and exchange students enrolled in its Bachelor’s, Master’s, PhD Degree programs each year.
About Leiden University Excellence Scholarship
Host University: Leiden University Netherlands
Level/Field of study: Full-time master coursework programs offered at Leiden University with the exception of LLM (non-advanced) and MSc programs at Leiden Law School.
Number of Scholarships: Large Number of Scholarships
Target group: For all non-EEA/non-EFTA applicants.
Leiden University Scholarship gives a tuition fee allowance.
- Allowance of € 10,000 of the tuition fee is awarded to scholarship holders
- Allowance of € 15,000 of the tuition fee is awarded to scholarship holders
Did you check:
Available Degree Programs:
Applicants can apply for all Master’s programs at Leiden University with the exception of LLM (non-advanced) and MSc programs at Leiden Law School.
- Governance and Global Affairs
- Social and Behavioural Sciences
- African Studies Centre
- International Institute for Asian Studies
- Candidate eligibility is on-EEA/non-EFTA nationals.
- There is no nationality restrictions for All LLM Advanced Studies program and MSc in International Relations and Diplomacy.
How to Apply for Leiden University Excellence Scholarship Netherlands
- The applicant first applies to an online application to a Master’s degree program at Leiden University.
- In the scholarship section applicant must apply for Leiden University Excellence Scholarship program.
- The applicant also needs to upload Leiden University Excellence Scholarship motivational letter in the online application. A motivational letter should have a maximum of 500 words essay.
- Applicant should submit an online application for Master’s degree with Leiden University Excellence Scholarship application before the deadline of application.
If the applicant wants to apply for more than one study program with Leiden University Excellence Scholarship, Applicant must apply Leiden University Excellence Scholarship for each study program and indicate this clearly in the application. Up to 6 weeks after the Leiden University Excellence Scholarship deadline, faculty selection committees will nominate Leiden University Excellence Scholarship recipients and notify the Scholarships Team.
All Leiden University Excellence Scholarship candidates will be notified of the results by the Scholarships Team:
- For the February intake, at the end of November.
- For September Intake deadline is At the end of April.
The deadline to apply for the Leiden University scholarship is 1 Feb for programs starting 1 Sept and the application deadline for programs starting 1 Feb / 1 March for all Advanced LLMs is 1 Oct.