Applications are now open for United States Fulbright Scholarship Program to Pakistani students. Fulbright Scholarship Program is a fully funded scholarship opportunity. This is one of the largest and considerably significant scholarship opportunity for Pakistani students for the academic year 2022-2023. Students can study graduate degree programs in top-ranked universities of United States.
Fulbright scholarship program is organized and funded by United States Department of State, which covers all the expenses of students while they stay and study in US. Fulbright US Scholarship is offered to students to pursue their education in Masters and PHD Degree Programs.
Students will not only get a chance to study in top-class and most prestigious universities of US, but with the help of professional teachers and mentors also get to do research in best environment and experience the culture of US. Every year students can apply to Fulbright Scholarship Program in February and the deadline to apply is May. Selected students list will be announced in October. In this article all the details about Fulbright Scholarship program are explained in detailed.
Host Country: US
Host University: Best Universities of US
Financial Assistance: Fully Funded
Degree Level: Masters and PHD
Academic Field of Study:
Students can study the following fields and pursue their educational career in energy, water, agriculture, public health, education, urban and regional planning, environmental science/studies, security/peace studies, and data science, social sciences, journalism and mass communication, arts and culture management including heritage conservation and museum studies.
Did you check these scholarships:
Scholarship Value/ Inclusions:
- Covers tuition fee.
- Provides with accommodation.
- Provides with health insurance.
- Monthly allowance will be provided.
- Stipend for textbooks will be provided.
- Visa process will be supported by the USEFP.
- Airfare ticket will be provided.
Eligibility Criteria for Fulbright Scholarship Program:
Following eligibility criteria should be met prior to applying for Fulbright Scholarship Program:
- Students with Pakistani citizenship are eligible to apply for Fulbright Scholarship Program.
- Excellent academic background.
- Student need Graduate Record Examination (GRE) Score when applying.
- For Master Degree study, student must have completed 4 year undergraduate degree program.
- For PhD Degree study, student must have completed Masters or M.Phil Degree or 18 years of education.
- Students can apply for all degree programs except clinical medicine.
- Students must have proficiency in English Language.
- After getting selected, students will be required to sign a contract with USEFP.
Note: Women, people with disabilities and individuals from FATA, Gilgit-Baltistan, Balochistan, Northern Sindh, Khyber Pakhtunkhwa, AJK, and Southern Punjab are highly encouraged to apply.
Check this: USA Scholarships Without IELTS – Fully Funded
- Application Form.
- Previous degree Certificate.
- Previous transcript.
- GRE Score Report.
- Research Proposal.
- Statement of Purpose.
- 3 Reference Letters.
How to Apply for Fulbright Scholarship Program:
- Student need to first register them at the Fulbright Application Portal.
- Student have to complete all the required fields in application form and upload all the required documents including GRE Test score.
- Student must complete the application form, incomplete applications will not be accepted and the result will be announced in mid October 2022.
Application deadline to apply for Fulbright Degree Program is May 11, 2022.