The University of Idaho has recently announced an International scholarship program. Students from worldwide are welcome to apply for University of Idaho Scholarships. They are offering students with undergraduate and graduate degree programs.
University of Idaho:
The University of Idaho is a public research university located in the beautiful city of Moscow, USA. Established in 1889, reendowed and lead the world through transmuting education. Besides Idaho University is one of the best, most prestigious, and top-ranked research-based universities in the USA.
University of Idaho Scholarships:
Many scholarships are offered to International students at the University of Idaho. Also, world-known Different kinds of scholarships are offered to worldwide students. Students can study in bachelor’s and graduate degree programs. In this article, we have explained all the details about international scholarships offered at the University of Idaho.
Host Country: USA
Host University: University of Idaho
Financial Assistance: Fully Funded
Degree Level: Undergraduate, graduate, and Law degree programs
Did you apply for these scholarships In the USA:
Academic Field of Study:
University of Idaho, USA offers International students in almost all kinds of academic fields. You can check the academic field of study through the link given below.
Scholarship Value/ Inclusions for University of Idaho Scholarships:
Different scholarships are offered to students. For pursuing their education in bachelor/ undergraduate and master degree programs.
The undergraduate Scholarship program covers all the expenses of students while they study in the USA which includes:
- $8,000 will be provided if you have a 9-4.0 GPA from high school.
- $6,000 will be provided if you have a 75-3.89 GPA from high school.
- $5,000 will be provided if you have a 4-3.74 GPA from high school.
- $2,000 will be provided if you have a 00-3.39 GPA from high school.
All International students are applicable for this scholarship program including incoming students. If the student’s GPA (A 2.5 Cumulative) maintains, the scholarship is renewable at the University of Idaho.
The University of Idaho offers many scholarships for graduate degree programs and Law students. Students get finance depending on their financial condition.
- For the bachelor’s degree program, the student must be an international first-year student at the University of Idaho.
- Must have completed high school.
- High School graduates from outside of the USA.
- For the master’s degree program, the student must have completed a bachelor/undergraduate degree.
- For a Ph.D. degree program, students must have completed a Master’s degree program.
- Interest in Intercultural learning.
How to Apply for the University of Idaho Scholarships:
- In order to apply to the University of Idaho, students need to apply online.
- Must complete the application process.
The deadline to apply for the University of Idaho Scholarships varies.