Applications to the Turkey Scholarships | Turkey Burslari Scholarship program are now open for the academic year 2023-2024. All international students are welcome to apply for Turkey Government Scholarship Program. There is no need for IELTS and no application fee is required. Turkey Burslari Scholarship Program is a fully funded international scholarship program.
Turkey Scholarships | Turkey Burslari Scholarship:
Many students’ dreams is to study in the most beautiful country Turkey located in Asia and Europe. Every year Government Scholarship Program announces a fully funded scholarship program for International students around the whole world. Students can pursue their academic careers in bachelor/ undergraduate, masters, and Ph.D. degree programs. All kinds of academic fields are offered to international students. Students get to study in the most prestigious and top-ranked institutes and universities in Turkey and fulfill their dream to study in Europe.
Students not only get to study in top-class universities of Turkey but also get to experience the culture of Turkey and explore beautiful tourist places in Turkey. Turkey Burslari is one of the famous and fully funded scholarship programs offered by the Government of Turkey.
There is no application fee for Turkey Government Scholarship program. Students do not need to worry about any cost of their stay in Turkey while they study, as this scholarship covers all the expenses of students. International Freshers can study in all academic fields and programs are offered in Turkey and in the English Language. They will study 1 year Free Turkish Language course during their degree programs.
Everything You Need to Know About Securing a Turkey Burslari Scholarship
With the Turkey Burslari Scholarship, talented students from around the world have the opportunity to gain an education from some of the top universities in Turkey. Learn more about the scholarship application process, requirements, and tips for making your application stand out.
#1 Understand the Eligibility Requirements for the Scholarship
Before you apply for the Turkey Burslari scholarship, it’s important to ensure that you are eligible for it. Ensure that you meet the basic requirements such as having a minimum grade point average of 2.5 and proof of English proficiency. Eligibility requirements may vary depending on your institution and country of residence, so make sure to check with the institution before applying.
#2 Gather Documentation Necessary for Your Application Process
Before you can begin the application process for the Turkey Burslari scholarship, you need to acquire various documentation that will be required. This includes completing a Turkish language proficiency assessment and gathering an official transcript from your current or previous educational institution. It’s also important to secure proof of financial statements from both yourself and your family in order to demonstrate that you meet the economic requirements set by the program.
#3 More Tips to Ensure You Get the Turkey Burslari Scholarship
You should also research the program thoroughly and prepare a strong application form by demonstrating your commitment to the program. Your personal statement should be well-written and tailored to show that you’ve considered every aspect of how you would use the scholarship to achieve your goals. Additionally, make sure to submit all documents and paperwork on time according to the required deadlines set by the Turkey Burslari program.
#4 Learn About Additional Resources and Academic Support Offered by the Scholarship Program
The Turkey Burslari Scholarship program provides additional resources and academic support to promote and enrich the educational experience of its recipients. In addition to tuition fees, some scholarship packages may include medical insurance, books and materials, research purposes, and monthly/annual allowances for personal needs. To make the most out of it, you should be aware and have knowledge about what resources are available that could help you reach your educational goals.
Did you check: Finland Government Scholarship 2023 – Study in Europe
Details about Turkey Scholarships | Turkey Burslari Scholarship
Host Country: Turkey
Host University: Best universities of Turkey
Financial Assistance: Fully Funded
Degree Level: Bachelor/ undergraduate, Master’s, PhD
Duration of Scholarship:
- Bachelor Level Scholarship duration: 1 year Turkish Language course + 4-6 years
- Master Level Scholarship duration: 1 year Turkish Language course + 2 years
- PhD Level Scholarship duration: 1 year Turkish Language course + 4 years
Academic Field of Study for Turkey Scholarships | Turkey Burslari Scholarship:
The following academic field of study is offered to international students under Turkey Burslari Scholarship Program:
- Agriculture Economy
- Art History
- Astronomy, Physics
- Automotive Engineering and Technology
- Biomedical and Biotechnology Engineering
- Business and Management
- Chemical Engineering
- Civil Engineering
- Computer Engineering
- Constitution/Public Law
- Design (Graphic Design, Industrial Design, Fashion, Textile)
- Development Studies
- Documentation and Record-Keeping
- Economy, Econometrics
- Educational Sciences, Comparative Education
- Electrical and Electronic Engineering, Telecommunications
- Environmental Engineering
- Environmental Sciences, Ecology
- Finance and Banking
- Food Science and Technology
- General and Comparative Literature
- Genetic Engineering
- Geodesy, Cartography, Remote Sensing
- Geomatic Engineering
- Industrial Engineering
- International Law
- International Relations, Field Studies
- Islamic Theology
- Livestock Breeding
- Maritime Engineering and Technology
- Marketing and Sale Management
- Materials Science
- Mathematics / Statistics
- Mechanical Engineering
- Media Studies
- Microbiology, Biotechnology
- Museum Studies, Preservation
- Nuclear and High Energy Physics
- Nursing, Midwifery, Physical Therapy
- Philosophy and Ethics
- Political Science, Public Administration
- Preschool Education
- Psychology and Behavioural Sciences
- Public Relations, Publicity, Advertisement
- Security Studies
- Social Services
- Sociology and Cultural Studies
- Soil and Water Sciences
- Special Education
- Teacher Education
- Tourism, Catering and Hotel Management
- Transportation and Traffic Studies
- Urban and Regional Planning
- Veterinary Physician
Did you check:
Scholarship Value/ Inclusions for Turkey Scholarships | Turkey Burslari Scholarship:
Turkey Burslari Scholarship Program is a fully funded scholarship program offered to all international students. The following are the benefits offered to worldwide students:
Benefits offered to Undergraduate Degree Programs:
- No application fee is required.
- Tuition fee.
- Monthly stipend of 800 TL per month.
- Return Airfare ticket.
- Provides accommodation.
- Health insurance.
- Turkish Language Course for 1 year.
- Scholarship Value will be awarded for 4-6 years
Benefits offered to Master, Ph.D. Degree Programs:
- No application fee.
- The monthly stipend for Master’s Degree Students is 1100 TL per month.
- The monthly stipend for Ph.D. Degree Students is 1600 TL per month.
- Covers tuition fees.
- Health insurance.
- Airfare ticket.
- Turkish Language course for 1 year.
- Scholarship program for Master’s Degree studies is offered for +2 years.
- A scholarship program for Ph.D. Degree studies is offered for +4 years.
The following eligibility criteria should be met:
- All international students are applicable to apply for Turkey Government Scholarship Program.
- For bachelor’s degree programs, students must have completed high school with 70% marks.
- For master’s and doctorate degree programs, students must have completed their bachelors and master’s with 75% marks.
- Students applying for Pharmacy, Medicine, and Dentistry should have completed a previous degree with 90% marks.
- For bachelor’s degree program, the student’s ages must be under 21 years.
- For master’s degree program, the student’s age must be under 30 years.
- For Ph.D. degree program, the student’s age must be under 35 years.
- National Identification Document / Passport Copy.
- Graduation Certificate.
- Academic Transcripts.
- National exam scores.
- International exam scores.
- Language Test scores. (if required)
- Research Proposal.
How to Apply for Turkey Burslari Scholarship Program:
- Students need to apply online through the link given below.
- Students do not need to pay any application fee.
- Firstly, students need to make an online account at Turkey Burslari Scholarship Portal.
- Complete the application profile and upload all the required documents.
Deadline to Apply for Turkey Burslari Scholarship Program:
The application deadline to apply for Turkey Burslari Scholarship Program is February 20, 2023.