GIST Undergraduate Scholarship is offering International students a fully funded international scholarship opportunity. Students around the whole world are applicable for the GIST undergraduate Scholarship program. Another key point is students can pursue their educational career in bachelor/ undergraduate degree programs in the most prestigious and top-ranked university in South Korea and study abroad.
Gwangju Institute of Science and Technology:
GIST is a public research university well-known for the science and technology field. GIST is located in the beautiful city of Gwangju, South Korea. Besides being ranked 1st in South Korea for 14 years and according to QS World University Rankings, ranked 4th.
GIST University is the best place for students to study in South Korea because the English Language is offered for undergraduate degree programs. Students do not need to worry about the Korean Language.
International fully funded scholarships are provided to students so they have no need to worry about any cost of study in South Korea. Bu studying at GIST institute students not only get to study from professional teachers but also gain cultural experience of South Korea. Certainly, by studying in GIST, international students become more professional in their fields which helps them in their professional careers.
Did You Check:
Host Country: Study in South Korea
Host University: GIST undergraduate scholarship
Financial Assistance: Fully Funded
Degree Level: Undergraduate
Academic Field of Study:
- Mechanical Engineering
- Materials Science and Engineering
- Earth Sciences and Environmental Engineering
- Life Science
- Electrical Engineering and Computer Science
Scholarship Value/ Inclusions for GIST Undergraduate Scholarship:
Following scholarship benefits offered by GIST Undergraduate Scholarship Program:
- Covers the full tuition fee.
- A monthly allowance of ₩130,000 will be provided to students.
- A monthly allowance of ₩130,000 will be provided to international students for achieving a 3.0 CGPA out of 4.5 in the previous semester.
- One way flight ticket will be provided.
- A monthly meal allowance of ₩270,000 will be provided.
- On-campus accommodation will be provided.
- Language allowance.
- Awards for Students with Korean Language Proficiency.
- Settlement subsidy allowance of ₩200,000.
- No application fee.
- Research support will be provided.
- Printing costs and completion grant.
Note: The GIST Undergraduate Scholarship program will be offered to undergraduate students for their 4 years of study.
Did you check this amazing opportunity:
Eligibility Criteria for GIST Undergraduate Scholarship:
- International students from all over the world are eligible to apply for this scholarship program.
- Students must have completed high school for the undergraduate GIST Scholarship Program.
- Applicant must not belong to Korean citizenship.
- Not have applied for or obtained any other scholarship in South Korea.
- Must be Proficient in the English Language.
- No application fee.
- No GRE, or SAT.
- Online GIST Application Form
- Scan Passport
- Recommendation Letters
- High School Degree
- High School Transcript
- Letter of Consent
- Parent-child relationship document
- Personal Statements
- Medical Assessment
- Other Documents
- English Proficiency Certificate
How to Apply for GIST Undergraduate Scholarship Program:
- Students need to apply online through the link given below.
- No need to pay any application fee.
- Students need to sign up and keep a record of their applications.
- Fill out the application form, complete all the required documents and upload them.
- After completing the whole process, submit your application.
- Students will get notified of their selection through email.
Deadline to Apply for GIST Undergraduate Scholarship Program:
The deadline to apply for the GIST Scholarship Program is April 15, 2023..