Chinese Government Scholarship (CGS) 2023 Wuhan University is open for International Students in China. Accordingly, Wuhan University CSC Scholarship 2023 is a Fully Funded Scholarship offered by the Chinese Scholarships Council (CSC) under the Chinese Government Financial Aid Program for International Students from all over the world. The Chinese Government also offers CSC Scholarship 2023-2024 (study grants for International Students) to pursue a Masters’s Degree Scholarship & Ph.D. Degree Scholarship in all fields and majors. Following all the expenses of the student will be covered including tuition, accommodation, medical, and much more.
About Wuhan University, China:
Afterward, one of the Top Chinese universities is Wuhan University, which is a Leading National research university located in Wuhan, Hubei. It is also on the list of one of the most prestigious and selective universities in China, under the direct administration of the Ministry of Education of China with Class A Double First Class University.
Following, Wuhan University is one of the first Chinese universities, which they started to enroll international students from all over the world. Wuhan University nearly admitted 10,000, plus international students in the last 50 years over 110 countries and regions.
Chinese Government Scholarship Wuhan University:
At this time Wuhan University offers a wide range of international master’s and Ph.D. degree programs. Students can also apply for other advanced study programs in different fields, like liberal arts, sciences, and medicine, as well as Chinese language training programs. The degree programs of, economics and management, software engineering, medicine, and international law programs are taught in English. Basically, Wuhan University is offering almost all academic fields. Certainly, one of the major research universities in China under the supervision of the Ministry of Industry and Information Technology.
Did you check these latest fully funded scholarships:
Host Country: China
Host University: Wuhan University
Financial Assistance: Fully Funded
Degree Level: Masters | PhD
About the Chinese Government Scholarship at Wuhan University:
At Wuhan University, there are Thousands of International Students who study for their Master’s and Ph.D. Degrees Under the Chinese Government Scholarship. China Scholarships Council (CSC) 2023 is a Fully Funded Scholarship that will cover everything during the study in China Under the Chinese Government Scholarship. Besides, CSC Scholarship is One of the Highest paid scholarships for international students. Correspondingly, students can also apply for Wuhan university admission without IELTS/TOEFL for this program. An English Proficiency Certificate (Alternative to IELTS) Letter from the student’s home university would be enough. Following, Every year the Chinese Government offers thousands of International scholarships for worldwide students in 270+ Chinese universities to complete their higher studies at world top-class universities and professors.
About Benefits Provided by Chinese Government Scholarship Wuhan University:
What are you waiting for dear student? Want to Free Study in China on Fully Funded Chinese Government Scholarships 2023? China Scholarships Council (CSC) 2023 will cover everything during the study in China Under the Chinese Scholarship Council.
Chinese Government Scholarships 2023 at Wuhan University is Open Now and It is an excellent opportunity for those students who have a dream to study and explore Wuhan City, on a Fully Funded Chinese Scholarship.
- Exempt from Registration Fee.
- Full Tuition Fee Covered.
- Free Accommodation on Campus.
- Medical Insurance
CSC Scholarship will offer a Monthly living Allowance as Given:
- Master Degree Students: CNY 3,000 Yuan (USD 485)
- Doctoral Degree Students: CNY 3,500 Yuan (USD 565)
What Degree Programs are available at Wuhan University:
Scholarships are available to pursue Masters’s (MS/ M.Phil) and Ph.D. in multiple fields. The duration of the Master’s Program is about 2-3 academic years, Doctoral Degree 3-4 academic years.
The degree Program list is given below:
Humanities and Social Sciences – Major Available for MS/Ph.D.:
- Science of Environment and Natural Resources Protection Law
- Regional Economy Studies
- International Relations
- International Politics
- International Business
- Journalism and Communication
- Linguistics and Applied Linguistics
- Chinese Philology
Master and Doctor programs in life, Medicine, Global Health, Engineering, and Geography – Major Available:
- Clinical Medicine
- Occupational and Environmental Health, Social Medicine and Health Management, Global Health
- Applied Chemistry
- Electrical Engineering
- Cartography and Geographical Information System
What are the requirements for applying for Chinese Government Scholarship Wuhan University:
Candidates must fulfill the following criteria to avail of this Scholarship for their study at Wuhan University Under CSC.
- Applicants Must be Non-Chinese Citizens.
- Applicants should be in healthy physical condition.
- Students for Master’s degree Admission have a Bachelor’s and are under the age of 35.
- Students for Ph.D. degree Admission have a Master’s and are under the age of 40.
- Excellent achievement in your study.
- Comparative good ability in research.
- Applicants do not gain any other scholarships.
What are the Academic Requirements to become eligible:
- If you apply for Masters Studies, you must fulfill these requirements:
- Applicants with a bachelor’s degree are eligible to apply for Master’s Degree programs.
- For Ph.D. Students the education requirement is given below:
- Applicants with a master’s degree are eligible to apply for Doctoral Degree programs
What Documents are required to apply for the Chinese Government Scholarship:
- CSC Application Form.
- The highest degree diploma should be uploaded.
- The highest degree Transcript should be uploaded.
- Note: If the diploma is not in English, a notarized copy of a translation in English or is required.
- Check here: How to Notarized Documents for CSC Scholarships
- Two recommendation letter
- A study or research plan.
- Published academic papers and academic achievements (not compulsory).
- HSK (Chinese Proficiency Test) certificate Only for Chinese-taught programs.
- Passport Scan (if available at the time of application)
- Digital ID photo with white background
- Photocopy of Foreigner Physical Examination Form in English.
- Acceptance letter from a supervisor (not compulsory)
- Curriculum Vitae (CV)
- Photographs photograph (white background, 35mm×45mm in size)
- English Language Proficiency Certificate:
- Students whose language institute is English can Submit English Proficiency Certificate from their Home University & they are exempted from Language Test.
- There are no Application Fees
- There is no Need to Send the Documents in Hard form at an initial stage.
Applications Deadline for Wuhan University:
The last date to apply for the Wuhan University CSC Scholarship 2023 in China is April 15, 2023.
How to Apply for CSC Scholarships 2023 at Wuhan University:
The student has to Apply Online ON CSC Portal and Wuhan University Admission Portal.
- Students have to click here to Register First on CSC Portal: Click Here to Register
- Students need to log in first and then, Select Category B, and the Agency code of Wuhan University is 10486.
- Fill out the CSC Form with the above-required Documents.
- After Completion of form, Download It.
- The next step is to Register on Wuhan University Admission Portal.
- Fill out the Application form along with the required documents and submit your application to get your Wuhan application number.
Contact information: Person: Ms. Yuan
Wuhan University Mail Address:
Person: Ms. Yuan
Admissions Office 101, School of International Education, Wuhan University, No.299, Bayi Road, Wuchang Dist., Wuhan, Hubei Province, China 430072; Post code:430072 – Tel: 0086-27-68753912 – Email: email@example.com( Ms. Yuanquan)