MIPLC Scholarships in Germany provide a golden opportunity to students. As MIPLC is offering fully financed scholarships in Germany for all foreign students to pursue their educational careers. MIPLC offers you to gain knowledge globally for LLM (Intellectual Property and Competition Law) and Research Projects that are based on IP. If you are an employee you can also take benefit from MIPLC and work for them. MIPLC offers one year global IP program for those who are working in European IP Capital.
MIPLC Scholarships Germany
MIPLC (Munich Intellectual Property Law Center) is one of the most renowned centers for educational and Intellectual Property Research. It is founded in 2003 and its headquarters is in Munich, Germany. This top MIPLC Scholarship in Germany provides a platform for International students and is supported by DAAD Scholarships 2024. This fully funded scholarship provides the students with an opportunity for teamwork and it covers all expenses including tuition fees, stipends, health insurance, and an English proficiency Certificate is necessary. Students have the opportunity to study under experienced professional scholars and experts. This MIPLC scholarship program covers all the expenses of students.
Following is the detailed information about MIPLC Scholarships in Germany:
Host Country: Germany
Host University: MIPLC
Financial Assistance: Fully Funded
Degree Level: Master’s and Post Graduate Degree Programs
This scholarship will waive tuition fees and many other benefits to students. The selected students are given a chance to learn a Two-month course in the German Language which is free of cost. Following is the list of benefits for foreign students offered by the MIPLC Scholarship Program 2024-2025:
- The monthly stipend is EUR 934.
- It will enhance your academic knowledge
- Two months German course
- Covers tuition fee
- Health/Accidental Insurance
- Study Allowance
- It will cover Travel allowance
- Also, cover Research allowance
Did you check: Free Study in Germany Universities – Free Education
- First of all, read the criteria to apply for the MIPLC Germany Scholarships program and if you fulfill the requirements then you can apply. Candidates must belong to the developing countries.
- The candidates applying for the Master’s Degree Program must have a 4-year Bachelor’s Degree.
- The candidates applying for Postgraduate Program must have Master’s Degree
- Candidates’ Academic Performance must be very good.
- Candidate must have a professional experience of two years.
- Candidates must have the English Proficiency Certificate
How to apply:
- The candidates need to download the application form from their official website.
- Fill the required filed that are given in the online application form.
- Attach the required supporting documents.
- CV is required
- Two letter of Recommendation
- Motivational Letter that is hand signed
- Character Certificate
- Grades Certificate
- Application Fee that is 50 euro
- Two passport size photograph
- English Language Certificate that is TOEFL, IELTS
- Download the filled form in PDF format, take a print out and sign it.
- Complete your form carefully.
The Candidates should have to apply one year in advance that is between 15th October 2023.