Are you a student? Interested in studying in Germany, here is your chance to get a fully funded scholarship in Germany. Friedrich Ebert Stiftung Scholarship is offered to Bachelor, Master, and Ph.D. degree courses in the most prestigious universities in Germany.
It is the best opportunity for International students who want to pursue their educational career in Germany. As this scholarship opportunity is a project of the DAAD Scholarship Program which is Germany’s biggest scholarship program.
Did you check: GIFT Internship South Korea – Fully Funded
Each year different scholarship programs are offered by the government of Germany. Every year Germany announces different scholarships for International students. DAAD Helmut Schmidt Program announces a scholarship with the name Friedrich Ebert Foundation Scholarship.
It’s a long dream for students to study in Germany, so here your dreams can come true as this scholarship is fully funded, and no need to pay any tuition fee. Friedrich Ebert Scholarship will cover all your tuition fees and expenses in Germany.
All academic fields and courses are available to pursue your bachelor, master, and Ph.D. degrees. The Foundation supports candidates who want to advance their personal development and be among the best in their field. The candidate can apply to any field if they have excellent school and academic merit. So don’t miss this scholarship opportunity in Europe.
As this scholarship is offered by the Government of Germany, many top German institutions take part in this scholarship program.
Host Country: Germany
Host University: Different Institutes and Universities in Germany participate in the Scholarship Program.
Number of Scholarships: 40
Duration of Scholarship: Whole Degree
Target Group: Bachelor, Masters, and Ph.D.
Scholarship Value/ Inclusions:
There are almost no tuition fees in most of the universities in Germany, so you don’t need to worry about the tuition fee. The expenses covered by the scholarship are given below.
- Students will receive a stipend of up to €744 per month.
- Students will also receive a monthly flat-rate study fee of €300 euros, which all scholars can freely use.
- Students will receive a contribution to health insurance of up to €71 and long-term care insurance of up to €15 per month.
- Students with children receive a family allowance of €155 euros per month.
- All these scholarships do not have to be repaid.
- This scholarship covers all the tuition fees, travel expenses, study, health insurance, and language courses and provides internships up to 12 months.
Available Degree Programs:
All academic fields and courses are available to pursue bachelor, master’s, and P.h.D Degree programs in German universities.
To qualify for Friedrich Ebert Stiftung Scholarships, the applicant must meet the following criteria:
- Applicants can be German, International students, or those with refugee status.
- Applicant must have good grades in previous degree programs.
- Applicant must be committed to the development of society; thirst for knowledge; tolerance and openness; ability to work as a team; critical thinking; and self-reflection.
- Sufficient German knowledge, although degree courses are held in the English Language.
How to Apply for Friedrich Ebert Stiftung Scholarship:
In order to apply, the applicant must fill out the online application form for the Friedrich Ebert Stiftung Scholarship Program application. If the applicant is eligible for a scholarship, the Foundation will request additional documents from you by e-mail.
The application deadline for Master’s degree scholarships for Germans, foreign students, and refugees is 30 April, and for foreigners is 31 May 2023 for the Summer semester. PhD candidates can apply at any time. For more information please visit the official website.