Applications to the Ecole Polytechnique Federale de Lausanne Fellowship program are now open for international students. The EPFL Excellence Fellowship will be held in Switzerland and it is a Fully Funded International Scholarship Program. The EPFL Fellowship Program 2023 is offered by Ecole Polytechnique Federale de Lausanne.
The EPFL Excellence Fellowship in Switzerland is a highly competitive and prestigious scholarship program offered by the École Polytechnique Fédérale de Lausanne (EPFL). The fellowship provides outstanding Master’s degree students from all around the world with financial support and other benefits to pursue their studies at EPFL.
EPFL Excellence Fellowship:
EPFL Fellowship Program is specially organized for Master’s Degree Students. This fellowship is limited in number and is offered to outstanding applicants. Ecole Polytechnique Federale de Lausanne is one of the most prestigious and well-reputed universities in Switzerland.
The School of Computer and Communication Sciences of EPFL is offering international students from all over the world with International Fellowship Program. Students with excellent academic records are offered with EPFL Fellowship Program.
Students who want to pursue their Masters’s Degree in Switzerland must avail this amazing opportunity offered by EPFL. Students not only get to study at the best university in Switzerland but also get to experience the culture of Switzerland. EPFL also has its partner’s foundation and other companies.
As limited seats are available for EPFL Fellowship program, students with excellent academic backgrounds and highly motivated must apply as soon as possible.
Host Country: Switzerland
Host University: EPFL
Financial Assistance: Fully Funded
Degree Level: Master’s
Scholarship Value/ Inclusions for EPFL Excellence Fellowship:
The following are the benefits offered by the EPFL fellowship program 2023:
- Students get a scholarship value of CHF 10,000 every academic year.
- This scholarship amount, it will meet their financial expenses.
- The student will get residence.
- Certificate of excellence at the end of the master’s program.
- Students must be able to attend their Master’s degree at EPFL.
- Transportation and traveling expenses will not be covered by the fellowship program.
Did you check:
Eligibility Criteria for EPFL Excellence Fellowship:
- Students from all over the world are invited to apply for EPFL Fellowship Program.
- Must be proficient in the English Language.
- Excellent academic results as selection process are highly competitive.
- Students who get selected must attend EPFL Fellowship, if they decide to postpone their Master’s Degree then students will lose their EPFL fellowship.
- Students must have done a bachelor’s degree program.
- Student with Master’s degree programs is not eligible for this fellowship program.
- In case of Sickness and pregnancy, the fellowship will be canceled.
- Application Form for EPFL Fellowship Program.
- Overseas students submit residence permits.
- Cover letter.
- Official Degree/ Diploma.
- Three references; Letters of recommendation.
- An admission letter and unconditional offer letter by University.
How to Apply for EPFL Excellence Fellowship 2023:
- International students need to apply online through the link given below for EPFL Fellowship Program.
- Students need to fill the application form.
- Upload all the required documents.
- All the documents should be in English, French, German, or Italian.
Deadline to Apply :
The application deadline to apply for EPFL Fellowship Program is April 15 or December 15