Are you interested in pursuing your Higher Education in France? On Funded or Fully-Funded Scholarships? You can now apply for Scholarships in ENS International Selection Scholarship for international students who want to pursue their Master’s or Graduate Degree Programs in the fields of Science, Arts, and Humanities offered by École Normale Supérieure ENS at partner institutions. In this article, we will explain in detail École Normale Supérieure International Selection Scholarships to study in France.
ENS International Selection Scholarship in France 2024 | Fully Funded Scholarship
France is located in Western Europe. France is a rich and high-income nation. France is famous for its beautiful landscapes, the Eiffel Tower in Paris which is one of the world-famous tourist destinations. France is a safe place for international students to live and is ranked 66.
France is one of the Top Study Destinations for international students and the French Education System is ranked 7th in the world according to the Times Higher Education Rankings. France is a student-friendly country. French Universities offer world-class education to students from all over the world.
We Have Some Interesting QnA
Why Study In France?
International students from all over the world are encouraged to study in France because of its high-quality education, latest technology, and research methodologies.
Is It Free for Study In France For International Students?
Yes, international students can study free in France or at a very low tuition cost in France.
Is France cheap for international students?
Yes, France is a cheap country to study for International Students at cheap universities in France.
How much does it cost to live in France as a student?
The cost to live in France is up to 600 to 800 Euros which covers food costs, transportation costs, and housing allowance, and this amount varies depending on the location or type of accommodation of the student.
Is France expensive to live in?
The cost of living in France is quite high and depends on the location where you live in the country. Paris is ranked as one of the most expensive cities in the world.
Can you work with a French student visa?
Yes as an international student with a study visa in France, you can work for 964 hours in a single year.
ENS International Selection Scholarships in France 2024
Ecole normale supérieure was established in 1845, one of the most prestigious institutions in Paris, France. Students who want to avail opportunities for scholarships in France can now apply to the Ecole Normale supérieure International Scholarship 2024. Ecole Normale supérieure International Scholarship 2024 in France is an opportunity for international students who want to be enrolled in their Master’s degree program in the field of Arts, Sciences, and Humanities. The Ecole Normale supérieure International Scholarship has opened 20 positions for international students.
Students can now apply to the Ecole normale supérieure International Scholarship program to pursue their Master’s program under the guidance of highly skilled scholars and world-class professors. Don’t miss a chance and apply for this opportunity to make your future dreams come true.
Did you check these scholarships:
Host Country: France
Host University: École Normale Supérieure in Paris
Host Organization: École Normale Supérieure, ENS
Degree Level: Master’s Degree Program
Scholarship Value/Inclusions For ENS International Selection Scholarship:
- Selected students have access to training of excellence, through exceptional researchers and scholars with the latest training and research environment.
- Selected students will be given a 1000 euros per month grant for 3 years.
- Students will be allotted accommodation or a room on one of the ENS campuses.
- Students after the completion of their Master’s degree program will graduate in their specialized field and will be awarded the diploma of École normale supérieure.
Academic Fields offered by the ENS International Selection Scholarship 2024 in France:
Academic fields offered through the International selection program to international students are as follows:
For Arts & Humanities
- Classical studies
- Theater studies
- History of Arts
- Cognitive sciences
- Political Studies
- History and Philosophy of Law
- History and Philosophy of Sciences
- Earth science
- Computing science
- Cognitive sciences
Following are the eligibility criteria to apply for the École normale supérieure Scholarships to pursue your studies in France:
- Applicant’s age must be under 26 which means students applying must not have reached their 26th birthday.
- Applicant must not have applied to the International Selection Scholarship previously.
- Applicants must not have lived in France for more than 10 months during the academic year of the selection which is from 1st September to 31st August or the previous year.
- Applicant must give justification for a one-year undergraduate degree program awarded by a foreign university that is outside of France during the annual accounting period preceding the start of admission applications.
- Applicants must justify at least two years of their undergraduate or bachelor studies in a foreign university that is not from France, on the 1st of September admission program.
- The Director of ENS can authorize the application of an applicant whose academic background outside France is not standard.
How to apply:
- The application process for the École Normale supérieure International Selection Scholarship is completely online.
- Applicants must deposit the mentioned documents in Pdf format on the official platform whose link will be sent once they have filled out their initial admission application form. Check here
- Applicants must visit the official website for detailed documentation requirements.
- Applicants must download the editable application form.
- Applicants need to fill out the form very carefully and don’t forget to save the form.
- Applicant needs a valid passport, first page for non-European applicants, or ID card for European applicants.
- Applicants need a High school diploma certificate.
- Applicants need a University transcript.
- Applicants need attractive Curriculum vitae.
- Applicants need to write a Motivation letter in the format mentioned on the official website and must submit their motivation letter both in French and in English
- Applicants need a Research project of 3 pages maximum which includes 10,000 characters including spaces.
The deadline to apply for the École Normale supérieure International Selection Scholarships 2024 in France is 11th December 2023.
Don’t miss an opportunity to fulfill your dreams. Apply as soon as possible. We wish you good luck!