Looking for a scholarship to the UK? The Commonwealth Master’s Scholarship Program is a fully funded UK Scholarship program provided with a UK study scholarship offered by the Foreign, Commonwealth, and Development Office. Commonwealth scholarship in the UK is offered to students who want to pursue their Master’s Degree programs in the best and top-ranked universities in the UK. The Commonwealth UK Scholarship international students from around the world who have demonstrated academic excellence and leadership potential.
Looking for a UK Scholarship for a master’s? Students with good academic backgrounds who are motivated and ready to learn more are eligible for the Commonwealth Master’s Scholarship Program. Many students’ dreams are to study in Europe. Students who can’t afford their studies in the UK are welcome to apply for this once-in-a-lifetime opportunity. This scholarship is offered to applicants from underdeveloped and lower-middle-income countries.
Did you Check: British Council Scholarship Without IELTS – Fully Funded
UK Scholarship for International Students 2024
This is a fully funded UK Scholarship for International students. So don’t miss this once-in-a-lifetime opportunity and apply as soon as possible. Students can study full-time Master’s Degree in a multicultural environment. Many universities offer Commonwealth Master’s scholarships and are prestigious universities in the UK.
Host Country: UK
Host University: Best Universities of the UK
Financial Coverage: Fully Funded Commonwealth Scholarship UK
Degree Level: UK Master’s Scholarship for International students
Also Check: Top 5 UK Scholarships for International Students
Scholarship Value/ Inclusions:
The following are the benefits covered by the UK Scholarship 2024 program:
- Cover tuition fee
- Provide airfare ticket from home country to the UK and return airfare ticket is also provided
- Monthly allowance of £1,347 per month, or £1,652.
- Thesis allowances are also provided
- Allowances for warm clothes in winter are also provided to International students under the CSC Scholarship Program
- Travel grants for study purposes will also be provided
- Grant for tuberculosis (TB) test required for a visa will also be provided by CSC
- If you are divorced or widowed Child allowance will also be provided
- A special grant will be provided if you have a disability
Applicants from the Following eligible countries are applicable to apply:
- Papua New Guinea
- Sierra Leone
- Solomon Islands
- South Africa
- Sri Lanka
- St Helena
- St Lucia
- St Vincent and the Grenadines
- The Gambia
- Applicants must be from above mentioned eligible commonwealth countries.
- Permanent citizen or a refugee of a Commonwealth country.
- Students must come to the UK in September 2024 for study purposes.
- Students must have good academic grades in honors degrees.
- Relevant postgraduate qualification.
- Must be in need of this scholarship, students who can not afford to study in the UK are eligible for this scholarship.
- Must provide all supporting documents.
How to Apply for Commonwealth Master’s Scholarship Program:
In order to apply for the UK Scholarship Commonwealth Master Scholarship Program, students need to apply online through the link given below. Students also need to apply to the university separately.
Students must select universities from the list of universities, apply to the university, and upload all the required documents. UK universities select students and then nominate them for the CSC Scholarship Program.
Students can only apply to one university but can apply for more than one discipline. The deadline is approaching so please as soon as possible.
The deadline to apply for the Commonwealth Master Scholarship is 17 October 2023.