Do you want to pursue a Master’s Degree in Norway? On Bi Presidential Scholarship 2024 in Norway? You can pursue your Master’s Degree Program at BI Norwegian Business School, one of the best institutes in Norway for international students in different fields of study. In this article, we will explain in detail the BI Presidential Scholarship to study in Norway.
BI Presidential Scholarship in Norway 2024 | Funded Scholarship | Study In Europe
Norway is a Nordic country located in Northern Europe. Norway is famous for many mind-blowing landscapes and islands, and heritage tourists from all over the world visit these places. Norway is a safe place for international students to study and live in. Norway’s education system is very high and one of the world’s best education systems. Norway has many top universities like the Norwegian University of Science and Technology and BI Norwegian Business School which is one of the best business schools in Norway and ranked 4th best school of business in Scandinavia and offers quality education to international students.
We have some Q&A.
How can I get a fully funded scholarship in Norway?
The fully-funded Scholarships in Norway for the academic year 2024 are now open for international students in all fields of study. Now students can apply for admission application to study for free in Norwegian Universities on Norway Scholarships.
Can I get a scholarship in Norway?
Yes, international students can get scholarships to pursue their Higher Education in Norway.
Which universities in Norway offer scholarships for international students?
Following is the list of Norway’s Funded Scholarships for International Students:
- University of Oslo Scholarships.
- Norwegian University of Science and Technology Scholarships.
- BI Norwegian Business School Scholarships.
- Norwegian Russian Scholarships.
- NORAM Scholarships.
- High North Fellowship Program.
- Norwegian Quota Scholarship Scheme.
Is Presidential Scholarship for international students?
The President’s International Scholarship is an award of $1,000 to $2,500 USD per year for international students who have a good academic background.
Bi Presidential Scholarship 2024 in Norway
Norwegian Business School is providing the opportunity of the BI Presidential Scholarship 2024 for international students who want to pursue their Graduate degree program in one of the best European Institutes. The international scholarship in Europe is designed for international students who have a strong and good educational background. International students as well as domestic students of Norway can apply for Fully Funded scholarships.
Students who have a dream of studying abroad must apply for the Norwegian Master’s degree scholarship program. Norway has one of the best education systems in the world, so students must avail this opportunity to make their future careers better. By pursuing your degree at the Norwegian Business School which is one of the best business schools in Norway, you will get a chance to study in Europe under the guidance of highly skilled professors and scholars. So, students must avail the opportunity to study in the best Nordics and European schools of business.
Did you check these scholarships:
Host Country: Norway
Host University: BI Norwegian Business School
Host Organization: BI Norwegian Business School
Degree Level: Master’s Degree Program
Duration of Program: Two Years
The Number of Norway Scholarships 2024:
25 Scholarships for international students and 15 Scholarships for Norwegian
- Norwegian students will be given a complete tuition fee waiver for two years of the master’s degree program.
- International students will be given full tuition fees for each semester of the master’s degree program.
- International students will be given a stipend for up to 2 years of living allowance.
- Scholarships will be given on a merit basis.
- Selected applicants will get exposure to European education universities.
- Students can avail different opportunities for their future development.
- Applied Economics
- Business Analytics
- Entrepreneurship and Innovation
- Leadership and Organizational Psychology
- Quantitative Finance
- Strategic Marketing Management
- QTEM in Business Major in Finance
- QTEM in Applied Economics
- QTEM in Business Analytics
- QTEM in Business Major in Economics
The following are the eligibility criteria to apply for Bi Presidential Scholarship 2024 to study in Norway:
- International students and Norwegian students are eligible to apply for the Master’s Degree Program.
- Applicants must have a GPA of A category on the ECT scale or international grading scale.
- Applicant must be enrolled in the third year of BI’s Siviløkonom program and eligible to apply.
- Applicants must maintain 30 ECTS every semester to maintain the scholarship award.
- Applicants must have a minimum cumulative GPA of B at the end of each semester.
How to apply:
- The application process for the Bi Presidential Scholarship 2024 in Norway is completely online.
- The candidates have to apply online through the portal.
- The candidates need to write an application letter to the university or institution that will explain why and how they fit in for their scholarship opportunity through academic background and achievements.
- Candidates must upload a motivational letter on the application portal.
- Candidates enrolled in the third year of BI’s Siviløkonom program must send their application letters to email@example.com.
- Students can apply for more than one scholarship but you will be awarded one scholarship only.
- Candidate must not possess a Graduate degree from the same institute before.
Did you check – George Foster Research Award in Germany 2024
- Distinctiveness and Involvement.
- ECTS grading scale.
- Academic performance and achievements.
- GMAT/GRE/CAT test scores.
- First-year master’s degree applicants are preferred.
The deadline to apply for the BI Presidential Scholarship in Norway is 1st March 2024.