Applications for DAAD Scholarships in Germany 2024 Program has been opened for international students to Study in Germany. Students can study on a fully funded basis in the most reputed and prestigious universities in Germany. Every year Government of Germany offers German Scholarship for international students.
DAAD International Scholarship is one of the highly paid scholarship programs offered to worldwide students and it covers all the expenses of students.
DAAD Scholarships In Germany 2024 | Study In Germany | Fully Funded Scholarship
DAAD Scholarship program aims to educate and teach German and International students. Every year DAAD scholarship program offers 100000 scholarships to International students. Students can pursue their educational career in Master/MPhil, MBA, LLM, and PhD programs. Do You Want To Study in Germany? The German Academic Exchange Service (DAAD) is providing international students with postgraduate courses at German Universities.
Want to know about DAAD Scholarships in Germany?
DAAD Scholarship program is one of the largest scholarship programs in Germany. Students can study sustainable development goals-related courses and pursue their post-graduate studies in German institutions of Higher education and fulfill their dreams of studying in Germany.
You can also read about – MBBS Scholarships Medical Scholarships | Top 10 Medical Scholarships
DAAD scholarship program is a Fully Financed Scholarship opportunity that covers all the expenses of students including tuition fees, monthly stipend, health insurance, travel allowance, accommodation allowance, and many other expenses are also covered.
Host Country: Study in Germany
Host University: Multiple German Universities Offer DAAD Scholarships
Financial Assistance: Fully Funded
Degree Level: Masters | PHD
Duration of Study Program:
- Masters Scholarship in Germany is 12 months to 2 years
- Doctoral Scholarship in Germany is 12 months to 4 years
DAAD Study Programs In German Scholarships
DAAD Scholarship is offered in Top German International schools, which provide students with all kinds of academic fields.
- Architecture (and related) / Urban Development
- Agricultural Sciences
- Environmental Sciences
- Health-related Sciences
- Education Sciences
- Geography & Geosciences
- Forestry Science
- Social Sciences
- Business Administration
- Media Sciences
- Political Sciences
- Natural Sciences
- Development-related sciences
- Engineering (Sciences)
Did you check these latest scholarships:
What Does DAAD Scholarship Cover?
DAAD Scholarship program offers postgraduate fully funded scholarships. The scholarship is offered to extraordinary and highly talented international students. The DAAD Scholarship includes the following benefits.
Expenses Covered By DAAD Scholarships in Germany
- DAAD German Scholarship Program 2024 provides Students with a monthly stipend.
- The stipend for graduate students is 934 euros and the stipend for doctoral students is 1200 euros.
- Covers Academic Allowance.
- Students get Free Tuition Fees.
- Students are also provided with Accidental and Health Insurance.
- Allowance for accommodation will be provided.
- Provides with Travel Allowance.
- Monthly subsidy.
Eligibility Requirements for DAAD Scholarship Program:
Are you interested in knowing who can apply for DAAD Scholarship? With this scholarship, students get to avail of Master’s scholarships in Germany and also Ph.D. In order to apply student must check the eligibility requirements:
- International candidates are eligible to apply for the DAAD scholarship program.
- For Master’s degree program, the applicant must have completed a bachelor’s degree or equivalent.
- For Ph.D. degree program, the applicant must have completed a master’s degree or equivalent.
- Applicant must have completed 2 years of experience.
- International student living in Germany for more than 15 years is not applicable to apply for this scholarship program.
Eligible Countries For DAAD Scholarship
America, Paraguay, Bangladesh, Cook Islands, Egypt, Kenya, North and Central America, Peru, Bhutan, Fiji, Libya, Lesotho Antigua, Barbuda, Tanzania, Argentina, Yemen, Philippines, Turkey, Ethiopia, Togo, Bolivia, Thailand, Ukraine, Gabun, Uganda, Brazil, South and Central Asia, Timor-Leste, Gambia, Zambia, Columbia, Afghanistan, Vietnam, Africa, Ghana, Zimbabwe, Ecuador, Armenia, North Africa, Guinea, Guyana, Azerbaijan, Oceania, Algeria, Guinea-Bissau, and many others.
Check eligible countries here.
Documents Required For DAAD Scholarship
- English Language Proficiency
- Certified Copies of the latest Academic Degrees
- Certified Copies of the latest Academic Transcripts
- CV (CV Format should be http://europass.cedefop.europa.eu/)
- Motivational Letter
- Letter of Recommendation
- Experience letter or Employment letter
- DAAD Application Form
How To Apply For DAAD Scholarship?
When you are applying for a scholarship this question comes to mind. Is the DAAD scholarship hard to get? No, dear students, the DAAD scholarship is not hard to get you just need to apply properly through the given links.
- Students need to apply online through the link given below.
- No need to apply separately to the university, students just need to apply at the DAAD Scholarship portal.
- Students can apply for one post-graduate program. ( maximum for 3 courses)
Application Deadline For DAAD Scholarship 2024
Application deadlines for the DAAD Scholarship Program depend on the study program you are applying to. You can check the deadlines of postgraduate degree programs here.