Applications to local authorities Internship Program in Turkey is now open for all international students. This Internship program is announced by the Union of Municipalities of Turkey. Students from all over the world are invited to apply for this fully funded internship opportunity in Turkey. All the expenses of students for this internship will be covered by the Union of Municipalities of Turkey. Students do not need any English Proficiency Certificate like IELTS/TOEFL and no application fee is required for international local authorities internship program 2023.
International Local Authorities Internship:
International Local Authorities Internship Program 2023 Turkey is an international summer internship program organized by the Union of Municipalities of Turkey. This internship program is organized every year since 2012 for worldwide students to come and experience the culture of Turkey.
The purpose of this internship program is to train international students in learning social and experience real-life examples of municipal work. The Turkish Union of Municipalities works in collaboration with Turkey Government Scholarship Program. International students from Europe, Asia, and Middle Eastern countries are invited to apply for International Local Authorities Internship Program 2023.
For the LOCALINTERNational Internship Program, students do not need any IELTS or English Proficiency Certificate. Students also do not need to pay any application fee for this fully funded Paid internship program in Turkey.
In this article, we have explained all the details regarding LOCALINTERNational Summer Internship Program. This will be a great opportunity for international students to do internship in Turkey and gain a never-ending life experience. Don’t miss this amazing opportunity in Turkey.
Host Country: Turkey
Host Organization: International Local Authorities Internship Program by the Union of Municipalities of Turkey (UMT)
Financial Assistance: Fully Funded
Duration of Internship: 8 Days (20 August – 27 August 2023)
- Urban/Regional Planning
- Political Science
- International Relations
- Administrative sciences
- Other related fields
Did you check these:
Benefits of the Internship Program in Turkey:
Are you a student looking for an internship opportunity in Turkey? than this is the best opportunity for international students to do an internship in Turkey not only that students also will get to experience the beauty and culture of Turkey, visit historical places, and much more. Following are the benefits offered by LOCALINTERNational Internship Program.
- Students will get a round-trip airfare ticket.
- Students will get accommodations.
- Provides meals.
- Students also get to go on field trips.
- Site visits.
- Also, perform social activities.
Other than visa and travel insurance, all the expenses are covered by the Union of Municipalities of Turkey.
- Comparative Local Governments
- Local Governments in Turkey
- Social and Cultural Activities of Local Governments
- Global and Regional Organizations of Local Governments
- CV Preparation and Interview Techniques
- Local Solutions for Smart Cities
- Fundamental Values of Local Governments
- Local Democracy and Participation
- Sustainable Development Goals
- Students belonging to these eligible countries are eligible to apply: European, Asian, and Middle Eastern countries.
- Students should have Good English Command.
- Students belonging to the Last Year of Undergraduate or New Graduates of Law, Economics, Urban/Regional Planning, Sociology, Statistics, or Other related fields.
How to Apply:
Students need to apply online for LOCALINTERNational Internship Program through the link given below. Fill out the application form and become a part of a never-ending life opportunity.
The application deadline to apply for the international local authorities internship program in Turkey is 16th June 2023.