CrossCulture Program 2024 in Germany, is a fully funded fellowship program. Applications for the CrossCulture Program 2024, Germany is open now for International Students. CrossCulture Fellowship Program 2024, is one of the Top Fellowship programs in Germany for International Students. All the expenses will be covered by the CrossCulture Fellowship Exchange Program.
CrossCulture Program Germany Fully Funded:
The CrossCulture Program is therefore explicitly aimed at those applicants who deal with this topic professionally in the narrower or broader sense and play an important role in developing an active civil society. It fosters the capacities of citizens, both youth and adults, to better understand societal and political circumstances, in order to engage actively in their society.
The CrossCulture 2024 is one of the Fully Funded and famous events that offer a diverse range that includes Civil, Cultural, Educational, Scientific, Artistic, and Medical sectors to work together. The aim is to strengthen civil society communication between Germany and other countries in a spirit of mutual respect and equal partnership. Furthermore, digital tools play an increasingly essential role in daily life. They create new ways of interaction at high speed, which also affects civic education for international students. This program is held at the German Research Center for 2 to 3 months of duration. There are multiple positions available at the Federal Foreign Office for Germany for this fellowship program.
Host Country: Germany
Host Organization: Institut für Auslandsbeziehungen
CrossCulture Program Duration: 2-3 Months
Check these latest scholarships:
What benefits will you get after joining CrossCulture Program Fellowship:
Want to visit Germany? Each year around 80 fellowship recipients gain experience in intercultural networks. fully funded CrossCulture Fellowship 2023 will cover all the expenses during the stay in Germany including Airfare.
All the Selected applicants will get the following benefits.
- Support in the preparation of the professional fellowship
- A monthly grant of 650 Euro
- Accommodation in Germany (single or shared apartment)
- Coverage of health insurance during the stay in Germany
- Roundtrip airfare
- A refund of applicable visa fees
- A monthly ticket for public transport within the place of residence
Topics of the CrossCulture Fellowship 2024 Fields:
Fellowships are principally awarded to people working in one of the following fields:
- Policy and society
- Media and Culture
- Human rights and peace
- Sustainable development
In addition, from 2024 the following key issues will be the focus for those interested in applying for compatible host organizations:
- Circular economy
What are the requirements to join CrossCulture Fellowship:
Candidates must fulfill the following criteria to avail this fellowship opportunity in Germany.
Pakistan, Palestinian Territories, Philippines, Republic of Moldova, Russia, Sri Lanka, Sudan, Tajikistan, Thailand, Tunisia, Ukraine, Uzbekistan, Vietnam, Algeria, Armenia, Azerbaijan, Bangladesh, Belarus, Bhutan, Bolivia, Brazil, Colombia, Cuba, Egypt, Georgia, Germany, Guatemala, Haiti, India, Indonesia, Iran, Iraq, Jordan, Kazakhstan, Kyrgyzstan, Lebanon, Libya, Malaysia, Mauritania, Mexico, Mongolia, Morocco, Nepal.
- They are aged between 23 years at the time of application.
- Good command of English (written and spoken).
- Work experience or voluntary engagement in a civil society organization with a focus on civic education.
- Physical constitution for a long-term stay abroad.
- Able to Spend 8-12 Weeks in Germany.
- Students from the Above Mentioned Countries Can apply.
Required Documents for Fellowship Program:
- Letter of motivation (Please use this template)
- Letter of recommendation(Please use this template)
- Curriculum vitae
- Portrait photo (optional)
What is the application deadline for CrossCulture Fellowship 2024:
The application period will start in November 2023.
How to Apply for CrossCulture Fellowship Program 2024:
Apply Process Steps:
- You will need the following documents to complete your application. Please make sure you have all the necessary documents to start your application, as once it is submitted, you will not be able to upload any documents or edit your application further
- Students can apply from here – Apply Now
- You can also visit the Official Advertisement on the Official Website.