Applications to the University of Winnipeg Scholarship program are now open for International students. More than 50 scholarships are offered by one of the most prestigious and top-ranked universities in Canada. Students can study undergraduate, graduate, and short courses at the University of Winnipeg.
University of Winnipeg:
The University of Winnipeg is a public research university established in 1871 in Winnipeg, Manitoba, Canada. The University of Winnipeg is a top-reputed university in Canada offering International students undergraduate and graduate degree programs in all kinds of academic fields of study. Students can study art, business, economics, education, science, kinesiology, and applied health fields.
Every year many international students are offered scholarships at the University of Winnipeg. Students not only get to study in Canada but also get to research under the mentorship of professional teachers. Students also get to experience the multi-culture of Canada.
In order to get admission to the University of Winnipeg President’s scholarship program, students must have excellent educational backgrounds, exceptional leadership qualities, and be willing to study hard.
Did you check these latest scholarships:
Host Country: Canada
Host University: University of Winnipeg
Financial Assistance: Funded
No of Awards: 53
Degree Level: Undergraduate | Graduate
Academic Field of Study:
- Public Policy
- Innovation and Operations
- Marriage and Family Therapy
- Development of Economics
- Criminal Justice
- Applied Computer Science
- Sacred Theology S.T.M.
- Public Administration
- Religious Studies
- Peace and Conflict Studies
- Arts Spiritual Disciplines& Ministry Practices M.A
Scholarship Value/ Inclusions:
- It’s a funded scholarship opportunity offered to international students.
- The scholarship will be provided to 53 international students.
- The scholarship value is $5000.
- Students must be international students (non-Canadian citizens).
- Students must have a minimum 80% admission average or equivalent.
- Students must apply for a degree program at the University of Winnipeg.
- Must have leadership qualities.
- Apply prior to the mentioned deadline.
How to Apply:
- Students need to apply online through the link given below.
- Complete the application form.
- Complete all the required documents including personal statement, CV, and Reference letter.
- Send all the required documents in one PDF document to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Deadline to Apply:
The application deadline to apply for the University of Winnipeg President’s Scholarship Program is June 1, 2024.