Applications to the University of Birmingham Scholarships are now open for International students. The University of Birmingham is offering international students from eligible countries with Global Master Scholarship Program 2023.
University of Birmingham:
The University of Birmingham is a public research university established in 1900, located in the public research university Edgbaston, Birmingham, United Kingdom. University of Birmingham is highly ranked globally and ranked 90th in the QS World University Rankings 2022. It is ranked 14th among UK universities.
The University of Birmingham is offering worldwide students with Master’s degree scholarship programs. The Global Master Scholarship program is offered to international talented students. Students with a good academic background are advised to apply as soon as possible and get to study at the most prestigious university in the United Kingdom and fulfill their dream to study in UK.
Host Country: UK
Host University: University of Birmingham
Financial Assistance: Funded
Degree Level: Masters
Number of Scholarships: 40
Scholarship Value/ Inclusions for University of Birmingham Scholarships:
- For the academic year 2023, Global Master Scholarship Program will be awarded to 40 international students.
- All kinds of degree programs are offered for international students.
- The scholarship value is £10,000.
- Students get to study one year of taught Masters program at the University of Birmingham.
Did you check these latest scholarships:
- Gambia, The
- Sri Lanka
- Tanzania, United Republic of
- United Arab Emirates
- South Africa
- In order to be eligible for the Global Master Scholarship program, students need to first apply for Master’s Degree program in the available academic field of study at the University of Birmingham.
- Students must have received an admission offer for the academic year 2023-2024.
- Students must be international students belonging to the above-mentioned countries.
- Students must be able to attend their degree program starting in 2023.
- Students must pay the standard £2,000 Admissions deposit by 31 August 2023.
- Must be a talented and highly exceptional student with good academic background.
- Students must be classed by the University as overseas fee payers for tuition fee purposes.
How to Apply for University of Birmingham Scholarships:
- Students need to apply online through the link given below for Global Master Scholarship Program
- Prior to applying student must check the eligibility criteria.
- Students first need to apply for the Master’s Degree program and get an admission letter.
- After that students need to apply for Global Master Scholarship Program by filling out the application form.
- Students must apply prior to the deadline.
Deadline to Apply:
The application deadline to apply for the University of Birmingham’s Global Master Scholarship is 31 August 2023.