Applications to UBC Public Scholars Awards are now open for international students. International students from all over the world are invited to apply for UBC Public Scholars Award Program in Canada. This is a funded opportunity for students who are willing to study in Canada.
UBC Public Scholars Award:
The University of British Columbia established in 1968, is a public research university located in Vancouver, Canada. UBC is one of the most prestigious and well-reputed universities in Canada and offers many degree programs for international students. Every year UBC offers students with UBC Public Scholars Awards which support students who want to study in Canada.
With UBC Scholarship Program 2023-2024, students do not need to worry about the study cost. Each year more than 35 international students are offered with Public Scholars international scholarship Award.
With this amazing opportunity, students can fulfill their dream to study in Canada on a funded basis. So don’t miss this UBC Scholarship opportunity and apply as soon as possible. With the UBC Scholarship program students not only get to study at a top-ranked university in Canada but also get to experience cultural diversity, cooperation, and co-existence.
Host Country: Canada
Host University: UBC
Financial Assistance: Funded
Degree Level: Doctoral
Scholarship Value/ Inclusions:
As UBC Public Scholars Award is a funded scholarship program offered every year to international students who can not study due to financial issues. The following are the benefits offered by Public Scholars Award:
- The award amount is $20,000 per student.
- So the amount given to students is $10,000 twice for each educational year.
- Students can use this grant for research expenses for professional development or travel for relevant scholarly work.
- Students can also use the grant as a stipend.
- Students can study for Ph.D., EdD, and DMA under Public Scholars Award.
- Students must be studying in the UBC Doctoral program.
- Students belonging to UBC Okanagan Campus can apply for Public Scholars Award.
- Students must be studying and must not have completed 48 months of doctoral studies.
- Students must be registered for UBC Doctoral Program.
How to Apply:
- Students need to apply online through the link given below for UBC Award.
- Students first need to download the fellowship application form and then fill it out.
- With Public Scholars Award application students also need to download CCV from the Canadian Common CV Web site (https://ccv-cvc.ca/indexresearcher-eng.frm) and complete the application form.
- For CV students need to follow the Vanier-Banting Academic CV template.
- Two support letters are also required for students to upload.
- The support letters (recommendation letters must have the signature of the referee.)
The application deadline to apply for the University of British Columbia Canada Public Scholars Award is May 12, 2023.