Tomorrows Leaders Graduate Student Program (TLG) applications are now open. TLG students program is a collaboration between the US Department of State, Bureau of Near Eastern Affairs (NEA/AC), and AUC.
TLG selects students who have high potential and good academic results and are poor to have them a chance to study on scholarship.
Applicants of the TLG students program pursue their research based graduation.
Host Country: USA
Host Foundation: US Department of State, Bureau of Near Eastern Affairs (NEA/AC), and AUC.
Area of Field:
Middle East and North Africa (MENA) countries are eligible to apply for TLG Fellowship and complete their master degree at The American University in Cairo:
Following academic fields are offered:
- International and Comparative Education
- Migration and Refugee Studies
The TLG students program covers:
1. Cover Full tuition fees
2. Cover Medical insurance
3. A monthly stipend
5. Laptop is also provided
6. Internship/practicum opportunity
7. Conferences are also organized
8. Two round-trip economy air ticket from home country to university; and other allowances are also offered.
Following eligibility criteria should be meet prior to apply for TLG:
- Nationals of the following countries only: Jordan, Lebanon, Morocco, Tunisia, Algeria, Iraq, Yemen, and Syrian citizens residing outside of Syria
- Meet AUC graduate admission requirements
- Bachelor degree holder with good grades
- Proficiency in written and spoken English
- must be mature and have leadership qualities.
- Financial need
How to Apply for TLG Student Program:
To Apply for TLG Fellowship, Submit the online application at the link given below.
The application deadline is October 15 for the spring semester.