As every year Germany offers international students with DAAD Scholarship. This summer DAAD has organized Summer Exchange Program for international students to visit Germany.
Summer Exchange Program:
Summer Exchange Program 2021 is organized for International students to get knowledge on German Language and also get to know the culture of Germany. This Summer Exchange Program is offered by DAAD. The courses will take 18 study days (25 hours per week) to complete.
The duration of the courses is from June-November. The main purpose of Summer Exchange Program is to exchange the knowledge of German Language.
Host Country: Germany
Duration of Exchange Program: 18 Days
Program: Study Program
Available Disciplines Programs:
- Language and Cultural Studies
- Law, Economics and Social Sciences
- Mathematics/Natural Sciences
- Veterinary Medicine/Agriculture, Forestry and Nutritional Science
- Art, Music, Sport
Germany Summer Exchange Program covers:
- Travel allowance.
- Medical insurance.
- Students will receive 1,125 euros stipend.
- 950 euros Scholarship payment for Students.
Prior to applying, applicant should check following eligibility criteria for summer exchange program:
- Students who are in Bachelor’s and master’s degree programs are eligible to apply.
- Prior to applying, applicant must have studied 2 academic years of their degree.
- Undergraduates & Graduates.
- Age limit is 18 years old.
- He/She must be enrolled in University.
- Language Skills: While your stay in Germany for summer exchange program, all lectures will be delivered in German language.
- German language proficiency is required.
How to Apply:
In order to Apply for Summer Exchange Program student needs to apply online through the link given below and fill the online application form.
Application Deadline to apply for Summer Exchange Program is 1 December 2021.