The Denys Holland Scholarship is a program designed to provide financial assistance to undergraduate students from any country who do not have enough financial resources to study at UCL (University College London). The scholarship is specifically intended for international students who demonstrate a keen interest in actively participating in UCL.
About University College London:
University College London (UCL) is a renowned public research university located in the heart of London, United Kingdom. Established in 1826, UCL has consistently ranked among the top universities globally and has a rich history of academic excellence and innovation. It is one of the constituent colleges of the University of London and operates independently.
UCL prides itself on its commitment to academic rigor and intellectual curiosity. With a diverse and vibrant student body representing over 150 nationalities, UCL fosters a truly international community of scholars. The university offers a wide range of undergraduate and postgraduate programs across various disciplines, including arts and humanities, social sciences, engineering, sciences, medical sciences, and more. This is a great opportunity to study in UK on funded basis.
The Denys Holland Scholarship
Host Country: UK
Hosted By: Denys Holland Scholarship
Financial Assistance: Funded
Scholarship Value/ Inclusion for Denys Holland Scholarship:
- The scholarship amount is £9,000 per year and will be provided for three years.
- Students from any country are eligible to apply.
- The university where the scholarship is offered is University College London, located in the United Kingdom.
- The scholarship is available for students pursuing a Bachelor’s Degree in any subject offered at the university.
- Only one award is available for the 2023/24 academic year.
To be considered for the Denys Holland Scholarship, you must meet the following requirements:
- Have been accepted for full-time undergraduate studies at UCL, beginning in September 2023, regardless of the specific field of study.
- Exhibit a genuine financial need for support.
- Demonstrate a wide range of interests and express your intention to actively engage and make meaningful contributions to the university’s community and events.
How to Apply?
Applicants must provide details about their interests and activities outside of their academic studies to apply. They should mention the non-academic activities they would like to pursue while studying at the university. Additionally, they need to provide information about their financial circumstances and how they plan to finance their education.
To access the application form, you can click on the following link: dh_application_form.docx. After completing the form, send it via email to the Student Funding Office at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Ensure that you include your UCL Student Number or UCAS Application Number in your application. This information is important for your application to be valid.
- Remember that “supporting documentation” refers to any extra papers that may be needed, like academic records, recommendation letters, or personal statements.
- The submission deadline is Friday, July 21, 2023, at 11.59 pm BST.
- Gather all the necessary documents and send them via email before the deadline.