SUSI Summer Student Exchange Program 2024 is a Fully Funded Exchange Program Sponsored by the U.S. Department of State for Only Pakistani Students. Students don’t need a CGPA and don’t need a passport at the time of applying for the SUSI 2024 Student Leadership Program.
The SUSI 2024 Student Summer Program is only for All Pakistani Students. The purpose of the SUSI 2024 Exchange Program is to promote mutual understanding between the Pakistani and United States People. Students with any academic Discipline are eligible to apply for this program. Students without IELTS/TOELF can Apply for this program. The Undergraduate Degree Programs students in all Fields can apply for this highest-paid exchange program in the United States of America.
Check these latest scholarships:
Host Country: USA
Host University: University of Massachusetts, Amherst, US
Financial Assistance: Fully Funded
Number of Participants: 30
Candidates must fulfill the following criteria to avail of this Scholarship for the Summer Exchange Program SUSI 2024 in the USA.
- Be proficient in English;
- Be interested in the topic of local, state, and federal public policymaking;
- Be between 18 and 25 years of age;
- Demonstrate strong leadership qualities and potential in their university and community activities.
- Indicate a serious interest in learning about the United States;
- Demonstrate commitment to community and extracurricular university activities;
Check this – APU ADB-JSP Japan Scholarship Program– Fully Funded
Students who are applying should have a Strong Interest in Public Policy, and their fields of study. Students from with following disciplines such as Politics, Law, International Development, Engineering, Medicine, Science, Biotechnology, Business, Economics, Management, and others can also apply with the following conditions given below.
- Students currently enrolled in 2nd Sem,3rd Sem,4th Sem,5th Sem,6th Sem, and 7th Sem of their 4 Year BS / Bachelor Degree Can Apply.
- Students currently enrolled in 2nd Sem,3rd Sem,4th Sem,5th Sem,6th Sem, 7th Sem, 8th Sem, and 9th Semester of their 5 Year Medical Degree Can Apply.
- Students currently enrolled in the Two-Year bachelor’s Degree program can also apply if they are in the first year of study. Students in the final year of study are not eligible to apply.
- Final semester students are not eligible to apply.
What financial support will you get from SUSI Program:
Want to visit the United States of America on a Fully Funded 6 Weeks, Student Exchange Program? Excellent Opportunity for Pakistani students who have a dream to visit and explore the United States on a Fully Funded Scholarship for Summer Exchange Program.
Fully Funded SUSI will cover all expenses during VISIT USA. Students don’t need to spend a single penny on this program.
- Round Airfare Travel Economy Class Tickets.
- USA Visa Cost.
- Airport Expenses
- Monthly Stipend for the whole Program.
- Housing and Meal Arrangements: Housing will be in university housing on campus. Most meals will be provided at the campus dining hall where Halal food is served.
- All Field Trips inside the US.
- The Pakistani students will travel to Famous cities in the USA New York City, Boston, Charlottesville, Virginia, and Washington, D.C. during their stay in the USA.
How to Apply for SUSI:
Deadline: Students have to apply before November 5, 2023. There are Apply Process Steps:
- Students have to Download the Application Form Here: Click Here to Download
- Fill out the Application Form.
- After Completion of the form, Send Your Application to the Email: SUSISLExchange@state.gov