Finally, Good News, Asia Development Bank, Japan Scholarship Program 2024 is announced at Asia Pacific University, Japan. International students from all over the world are eligible to apply for this prestigious scholarship program in Japan. ADB-JPS Program is a fully-funded scholarship program for foreign students to pursue their master’s degree studies in multiple fields.
Introduction to Ritsumeikan Asia Pacific University:
One of the top leading universities in Japan is Ritsumeikan Asia Pacific University which is referred to as APU and is located in Beppu, Ōita, Japan. APU is one of the best international private institutes in Japan. A very large no of International and domestic students are studying there for their bachelor’s, master’s, Ph.D., and different short-time courses.
There are different international scholarship programs are offered to domestic and international students like MEXT Scholarships Embassy Recommended, MEXT Scholarship University Recommended, Nikkei Scholarship, Nikkei Leader Scholarship, University FUNED Scholarship Program, MEXT (SGU) Scholarship, African Development Bank-Japan Africa Dream Scholarship, APU Tuition Reduction Scholarship, and Asian Development Bank Scholarships Program. They offer funded and fully funded financial support to domestic and international students.
What are the benefits of the ADB-JSP Scholarship Program?
The ADB-JSP Scholarship Program aims to provide excellent opportunities for talented citizens of the Asian Development Banks. International students from developing member countries are eligible to apply to pursue graduate studies in different development-related fields of the Asia Pacific region.
- They offer a Full admission fee at APU.
- You don’t have to pay university tuition fees, as they cover your Full tuition fees.
- You will get a monthly stipend of 144,000 JPY to meet your living expenses (stipend may be subject to change anytime)
- You will also get Airfare of Economy class to travel between your home country and APU, Japan at the beginning and after completion of your studies.
What are the Eligibility Criteria to apply for the ADB-JSP Scholarship Program?
If you want to apply for the APU International ADB-JSP Scholarship, you have to meet the following criteria to become eligible for this program. The eligibility criteria are given below:
- Students hold the nationality of ADB Borrowing Member country.
- The student must be living in their own home country to become eligible, if you are outside of your home country, you are not eligible.
- You must have 2 years of full-time professional work experience after your completion of a bachelor’s degree before applying.
- A student must be under 35 years of age at the time of application.
- You must not be enrolled in any graduate degree program.
- Relative to executive & alternative directors, management staff of ADB are not eligible to apply.
- A student must Agree to back to their home country after completion of their graduate studies under the program
- Students must Intend to enroll at APU, Japan in Early September 2024.
What is the deadline for ADB-JSP Scholarship? Submit the application by November 15, 2023 or January 17, 2024.
What is the Selection and Application process for the ADB-JSP Scholarship?
To apply, you need to submit an application for graduate studies at APU, Japan totally online. You have to apply online on the APU Admission portal for the ADB Scholarship. The selection and application process with all the required documents is mentioned below:
- Professional work experience certificate of 2 years of employment after your bachelor’s degree.
- Study Plan or Research Plan along with your research achievements.
- Monthly salary slip along with the Latest income tax return.
- Family Income Certificate.
- Download the ADB-JSP application form
- Bachelors Degrees and Transcripts
You need to submit all these above documents, at the online admission portal of APU. The selection committee will decide upon the material of your application, they will select the best candidates for this scholarship.
They will recommend the selected applicants to ADB for financial support. The final decision on the scholarship award is made by the ADB-JSP International committee. You can apply from the given link below.