The Canadian government offers many different types of scholarships to students in need. Some are awarded based on merit, while others are given to those who meet specific criteria.
Learn about the scholarship program.
The Canadian Government has established several programs to help international students succeed in Canada. These programs provide financial assistance to eligible applicants who wish to study at an accredited postsecondary institution in Canada.
Find out how to apply.
If you’re interested in studying abroad, there are several scholarships available through the Canadian Government. These scholarships are designed to help international students pay for tuition fees while they study in Canada.
Find out more about the application process.
To apply for these scholarships, you must first complete an online form. You will need to provide personal details such as your name, date of birth, email address, and contact number. After submitting the form, you will receive an email with instructions on how to submit additional documents.
Read about the different types of scholarships available.
There are two main categories of scholarships: federal and provincial/territorial. Federal scholarships are offered by the Government of Canada. Provincial/territorial scholarships are offered by the provinces and territories.
OGS Scholarship Program:
Carleton University is offering international students with Ontario Graduate Scholarship Program. This is an excellent opportunity for international students who want to carry out their education in Canada. The Ontario Graduate Scholarship Program is offered by the Province of Ontario and funding is provided by Carleton University.
Did you check latest scholarships:
Host Country: Canada
Host University: Carleton University
Financial Assistance: Funded
Degree Level: Masters | Doctoral level
Available Field of Study:
- African Studies
- Digital Humanities
- Earth Sciences
- Electrical and Computer Engineering
- Environmental Engineering
- Ethics and Public Affairs
- European, Russian and Eurasian Studies
- Film Studies
- French and Francophone Studies
- Health Sciences
- Human-Computer Interaction
- Indigenous Policy and Administration
- Information Technology
- Infrastructure Protection and International Security
- International Affairs
- Applied Linguistics and Discourse Studies
- Art History
- Biomedical Engineering
- Canadian Studies
- Chemical and Environmental Toxicology
- Civil Engineering
- Cognitive Science
- Computer Science
- Conflict Resolution
- Cultural Mediation
- Curatorial Studies
- Data Science
- Legal Studies
- Public Policy and Administration
- Religion and Public Life
- Social Work
- Sustainable Energy
- Mathematics and Statistics
- Mechanical and Aerospace Engineering
- Migration and Diaspora Studies
- Music and Culture
- Northern Studies
- Philanthropy and Nonprofit Leadership
- Political Economy
- Political Management
- Political Science
- Technology Innovation Management & more
Scholarship Value/ Inclusions for Ontario Graduate Scholarship At Carleton University:
- Ontario Graduate Scholarship Program is $15,000 for one year.
- So every term student will get a scholarship award of $5,000.
- This scholarship will be paid for 2-3 consecutive terms.
Eligibility Criteria for Ontario Graduate Scholarship At Carleton University:
- All international and Canadian students are eligible to apply for OGS.
- Students must maintain a 10.0 GPA (A-) to be eligible for OGS.
- Students must get enrolled in full-time degree program at Carleton University.
- Students with disabilities can also apply for part-time studies.
How to Apply:
Students interested in applying to Carleton University need to fill out the online application form through the link given below. Complete all the required fields and upload all the required documents including the following:
- Degree/ Transcripts
- Recommendation letters
- All other documents
The application deadline to apply for OGS is November 15, 2023.