One of the biggest scholarship programs of the academic year 2023-2024 is now open. All international students can apply to the Singapore Government Scholarship program and study on fully funded scholarship in the best universities of Singapore.
Singapore Scholarship offers students with Ph.D. Degree programs. Almost all kinds of academic fields are offered under Singapore Government Scholarship Program. It is an amazing opportunity for international students to study in the most prestigious and top-ranked universities of Singapore.
Singapore Government Scholarship 2023/24:
Every year Government of Singapore opens Singapore International Graduate Award for worldwide students. Singa Scholarship is organized by the Agency for Science, Technology & Research (A*STAR), Singapore.
This scholarship program covers all the expenses of students, so students do not need to worry about any cost of study while they stay and complete their degree programs in Singapore. Universities of Singapore are offering degree programs in the English language. Students can study postgraduate degree programs under Singapore Government Scholarship Program.
This year many scholarships will be offered to international students. 29,000+ Students are already studying in Singapore. Students can fulfill their dreams of study in Singapore.
Did you check these latest scholarships:
Host Country: Singapore
Host University: Best Universities of Singapore
Financial Assistance: Fully Funded
Degree Level: Ph.D.
Duration: 4 Years
Academic Field of Study:
Students can study Ph.D. degree programs in multiple academic fields. Students can choose the academic field of study of their choice as more than 50 academic fields are offered under Singapore Government Scholarship Program. Students can check the list of academic fields of study from the official link given below.
Following are the host universities that will be offering Singapore Scholarship Program 2023/24.
- Nanyang Technological University (NTU)
- National University of Singapore (NUS)
- Singapore University of Technology and Design (SUTD)
Scholarship Value/ Inclusions:
Singapore Government Scholarship Program offers fully funded scholarships to international students. The following are the benefits offered:
- Covers full tuition fee for Ph.D. degree programs.
- Provides an Airfare Grant of $1,500.
- Provides with Monthly Stipend / Living Expenses of $2,200.
- The monthly stipend will be increased to $2700 after passing Qualifying Examination.
- Also covers an Establishment allowance of $1,000.
The following eligibility criteria should be met for Singapore Government Scholarship Program:
- All international students are eligible to apply for Singapore Government Scholarship Program.
- Good English Language Proficiency.
- Must have a good academic background.
- Students must have completed a bachelor’s degree program with first or second-class honors.
- No specific certificate for English Language Proficiency is required. However, English Language Certificate can be required by the individual university.
- To study Ph.D. degree program, the student must have completed a bachelor’s degree.
- Students from Singapore or who have completed Singapore their education in Singapore can not apply for the Singa Scholarship program.
- Students can not study Master’s Degree Program.
- Students who want to pursue their Ph.D. in science and engineering are eligible to apply for the Singa Scholarship program.
- Social sciences, humanities, economics, etc are not eligible.
- 2 Recommendation Letter
- Latest Degree/ transcripts
- A recent passport-size photo
- Other documents
How to Apply for Singapore Government Scholarship:
- Students need to apply online for Singapore Government Scholarship Program.
- Students need to make an account on the Scholarship Portal of the Singa Program.
- And complete the application form and complete all the required documents.
- Select the research projects by browsing the projects from “Go to Research Areas”.
- Write the information regarding referees so that the reference letters are directly sent by Referees to SINGA.
- The application process will start once at least two reference letters will be received by SINGA.
- Uploaded all the documents regarding Singa Scholarship Program to the online application.
- Students do not need to apply to the university portal for Singa Scholarship Program.
- Submit your application prior to the deadline so that referees can upload the recommendation letter before the deadline.
- Elaborate research proposals in the Singa application forms.
- 3 research proposals can be submitted for the Singa scholarship.
- No need to contact the supervisor.
- The candidates can apply in any field of interest for Ph.D. and there is no compulsion to follow the major in bachelor.
Deadline to Apply for Singapore Government Scholarship:
The application deadline to apply for Singapore Government Scholarship Program 2023/24 is 1st December 2023.