One of the most extensive scholarship programs is announced for International students to study in Sweden on a Fully Funded basis. This scholarship is offered by Swedish Government for International students around the whole world to study in Sweden and contribute to the agenda of Sustainable development by the United Nations.
Studying in Sweden has many benefits. Students not only get to study in the top-ranked and prestigious universities of Sweden but also get to explore Sweden’s culture. This Sweden Institute scholarship is offered to students with good academic grades and the potential to study hard. This scholarship program is offered by the Swedish Ministry of Foreign Affairs for International students around the whole world. Students with leadership qualities and who are professionally active are welcome to apply for SI Scholarship Program.
Did You Check this latest opportunity: Netherlands Government Scholarship 2022
This scholarship opportunity is a once-in-a-lifetime opportunity that students should not waste and mark in their application list. Every year many fully funded scholarships are offered for International students to study in Europe. Students who study under the SI Scholarship become lifetime parts of Future Global leaders. So don’t waste this opportunity.
Host Country: Sweden
Host University: Sweden Institute
Financial Assistance: Fully Funded
Degree Level: Master’s Degree Program
Did you check these scholarships:
Academic Field of Study:
Following are the field of study which is offered by Sweden Institute to International students:
The available Master’s Program list will be published soon.
Scholarship Value/ Inclusions:
The following are the benefits covered by SI Scholarship Program:
- Covers Full Tuition Fee
- Monthly stipend to cover expenses (SEK10,000)
- Students get the membership of SI Network
- Health Insurance is also provided
- Many opportunities are offered for professional development after completion of your degree program
- Provides with a travel grant of SEK 15,000 or SEK 10,000 depending on which country you belong to
- The travel grant is SEK 15,000 if you belong to the following countries: Pakistan; Peru; Philippines; Rwanda; South Africa; Sri Lanka; Sudan; Tanzania; Tunisia; Uganda; Vietnam; Zambia, Guatemala; Honduras; Indonesia; Bangladesh; Bolivia; Brazil; Cambodia; Cameroon; Colombia; Ecuador; Egypt; Ethiopia; Gambia; Ghana; Jordan; Kenya; Liberia; Malawi; Morocco; Myanmar (Burma); Nepal; Nigeria; and Zimbabwe
- The travel grant is SEK 10,000 if you belong to the following countries: Georgia, Moldova, Russian Federation, Armenia, Azerbaijan, Belarus, and Ukraine.
Following Country citizens are applicable to apply for this scholarship program:
Ghana; Guatemala; Honduras; Indonesia; Jordan; Kenya; Liberia; Malawi; Moldova; Morocco; Myanmar (Burma); Nepal; Nigeria; Pakistan; Peru; Philippines; Russian Federation; Rwanda; South Africa; Sri Lanka; Sudan; Tanzania; Tunisia; Uganda; Ukraine; Vietnam; Zambia; Zimbabwe, Armenia; Azerbaijan; Bangladesh; Bolivia; Belarus; Brazil; Cambodia; Cameroon; Colombia; Ecuador; Egypt; Ethiopia; Gambia; Georgia.
- Applicant must belong to the above-mentioned eligible countries.
- Working Experience of 3000 Hours.
- Leadership Qualities and must have leadership experience.
- Must get admission in SI Scholarship eligible programs.
How to Apply:
- Applicants need to apply to the university for admission
- After completing the admission application, the applicant needs to apply separately for a scholarship application.
- For Scholarship Applications, students can apply to up to 4 Master’s Degree programs.
- When the Applicant applies for admission application, the student gets an application number, he/she must note this application number for further application for Scholarship Application.
- Previous Degree/ Transcript
- Motivational letter
- Referee letter
- Work Experience
- Valid Passport
Applicants can Apply for the SI Scholarship application from 10 February to 28 February 2023.