Japan Foundation for UNU is offering international students with JFUNU Scholarship program. Students can follow their educational career in Sustainability development field. JFUNU is offering MSc in Sustainability. Exceptionally talented and excellent students are encouraged to apply for this study program.
JFUNU Scholarships for MSc Sustainability Program:
JFUNU Master Scholarship program is offered by United Nation University. The duration of Sustainability development Master program at United Nation University is 2 years. United Nation University is a research based university with headquarters located in Shibuya, Tokyo, Japan. Its mission and aim is to solve and do research on global issues related to human development.
MSc in Sustainability development come up with the solutions of sustainability development problems in the whole world. Students from developing countries are applicable to apply for JFUNU Scholarship Program. This is a once in a life time opportunity, so students should apply to this international scholarship.
By studying MSc in UNU, student get to experience the culture of Japan and interact with professional scholars, teachers and mentors. This scholarship provide assistance to support the international student financially.
Did you Check these scholarships:
Host Country: Japan
Host University: UNU
Financial Assistance: Funded
Degree Level: MSc in Sustainability development
Duration of Scholarship: 2 Years
Scholarship Value/ Inclusions:
- JFUNU Scholarship provides with monthly allowance.
- Monthly allowance of 120,000 JPY is provided for their 2 years of study program, this allowance covers living expenses of students.
- Students get full tuition fee wavier.
- Visa fees, health insurance and other expenses will be covered by student.
Other Scholarships at UNU:
- UNU Rector’s Scholarship
- Resona Bank Scholarship
- Asian Development Bank–Japan Scholarship Program (ADB–JSP)
- The Japan Educational Exchanges and Services Scholarship (JEES scholarship)
For detail information about these scholarships Check here.
Following eligibility criteria should be met for JFUNU Scholarship Program:
- Student must be from the following developing country list (check here).
- Student already working in Japan under working visa are not eligible for this scholarship program.
- Student must not have already studied and graduated any Master degree.
- Student must have completed undergraduate degree program in sustainability related field.
- Student must have obtained GPA of 2.8 or above on a 4.0 scale in undergraduate degree program.
- Excellent academic background.
- Student must complete English Proficiency requirements.
How to Apply for JFUNU Scholarship Program:
Student need to apply online at JFUNU Application portal through the link given below. Student will complete application form for MSc in Sustainability development and upload all the documents. No need to apply separately for scholarship program. Student belonging to developing countries will automatically be considered for JFUNU Scholarship Program.
Deadline to apply for JFUNU Scholarship Program:
Application deadline to apply for JFUNU Scholarship Program is 21 February 2022.