Applications to Humphrey Fellowship Program in the USA are now open for international students. It is a Fulbright Exchange Program offering a fully funded Humphrey Fellowship USA. This international fellowship is awarded to brilliant mind students who have leadership qualities who have the prospective to bring a change in the world.
Humphrey Fellowship USA:
The Humphrey Fellowship is also known as Hubert organized for worldwide professionals who are motivated in bringing change and want to strengthen their leadership skills. It provides equal opportunities to experienced professionals. The aim of Fulbright Exchange Program is to understand issues of common concern in the U.S. and Fellows’s home countries.
This Fulbright Exchange Program is a fully funded exchange program that will cover all the expenses of participants including travel allowance, book allowance, and much more. This is once in a lifetime opportunity that international students should not miss and apply to it as soon as possible and become a part of Humphrey Fellowship USA.
In this article, we have explained all the details regarding Fulbright Exchange Program in the USA.
Host Country: USA
Program Type: Non-Degree Program
Fellowships Awarded: 200 Fellowships
Duration of Fellowship: 10 months
Fellowship Program Fields:
- Higher Education Administration
- The Teaching of English as a Foreign Language
- Natural Resources, Environmental, and Climate Change
- Urban and Regional Planning
- Thriving Communities
- Contagious and Infectious Diseases
- Public Health Policy and Management
- HIV/AIDS Policy and Prevention
- Trafficking in Persons Policy and Prevention
- Sustainable Lands
- Economic Development
- Finance and Banking
- Public Policy Analysis and Public Administration
- Technology Policy and Management
- Human Resource Management
- Agricultural and Rural Development
- Substance Abuse Education, Treatment, and Prevention
- Educational Administration, Planning and Policy
- Rights and Freedoms
- International Religious Freedom
- Law and Human Rights
Did you check: 10 Best UAE Scholarships
Benefits of Hubert Humphrey Fellowship:
- Participants will get free pre-academic English language coaching (if required).
- Host Institute covers full tuition fees and another cost of fellowship.
- Provides maintenance allowance.
- Covers One-time settling allowance.
- Covers health insurance.
- Provides with Book allowance.
- Also provides with one-time computer subsidy allowance.
- Covers travel costs.
- Airfare will be provided from the home country to the US and from the US to the home country.
- Covers development allowance for professional visits, field trips,and conferences.
Following eligibility criteria should be met prior to applying for Humphrey Fellowship Program 2024.
- South and Central Asia
- Western Hemisphere
- Europe and Eurasia
- The Middle East and North Africa
- Sub-Saharan Africa
- East Asia and the Pacific
- Applicants must have completed an undergraduate degree.
- Must have leadership qualities and highly motivated students with excellent academic backgrounds.
- Proficient in English Language.
- Actively participating in community services.
- Must have 5 years of full-time professional experience in the relevant field in which the applicant is applying.
- Applicant must not have working experience in the US.
How to Apply for Hubert Humphrey Fellowship:
- In order to apply for Fulbright Hubert Humphrey Fellowship Program, applicants need to first contact US Embassy or Binational Fulbright Commission in their home country.
- Applicants need to check the deadline with their embassy and have to fill out the application form.
- Each country’s deadline varies.
- Select the host university and desired field in which you are interested.
- Only the Fields stated above can be chosen.
- Applicants need to submit the application form to the US embassy of their home country.
- After submitting the application for Humphrey Fellowship Program, Commissions and Embassies will review applications and short-listed candidates will be called for an interview.
- They send selected applications for further consideration to the Institute of International Education in the U.S.
The application deadline to apply for Hubert Fellowship 2024 is October 01, 2023.