Are you interested in pursuing the opportunity to study abroad and eager to secure Fully Funded Scholarships at Top Universities in UAE? Look no further, as the United Arab Emirates offers various Funded and Fully Funded 10 Best UAE Scholarships, grants, and loans to domestic and international students seeking to pursue their Undergraduate, Graduate, and Ph.D. degrees Programs. In this article, we have compiled a list of 10 Scholarships in UAE specifically curated for international students in 2024.
The United Arab Emirates, situated at the eastern end of the Arabian Peninsula in Western Asia, boasts several iconic landmarks, including the world-renowned Burj Khalifa and the luxurious Burj Al Arab. UAE’s commitment to safety makes it an inviting destination for international students. Also, UAE is the most successful tourist destination among all Gulf nations.
It holds the highest rank in the GCC region and stands 45th in global education rankings. With a plethora of top universities, the United Arab Emirates University (UAEU) located in Al Ain stands as one of the largest academic institutions in the UAE.
UAE University has an enrollment of over 15,000 students, with 17% of them being international students. The acceptance rate is 65%. This prestigious institution is ranked 288 among the top universities and 351 according to Times Higher Education. Many universities in UAE offer fully or partially funded international scholarships to international students pursuing higher education.
QnA regarding 10 Best UAE Scholarships
Are Universities in UAE Free?
While UAE public universities have the autonomy to establish their own tuition fee policies, there are different scholarship opportunities available for students to study in UAE.
Which is the Strongest University in UAE?
Among the many universities in UAE, Khalifa University ranks as the top national university, standing at 983 according to the QS World rankings.
Is UAE a Good Choice for International Students?
Yes, it is a good choice for international students, students can study for bachelor, master’s, and Ph.D. Degree programs in almost all kinds of academic fields in UAE. As in this article, we have explained all the 10 Best UAE Scholarships for international students.
Did you check these latest scholarships:
List Of 10 Best UAE Scholarships:
Here is a comprehensive list of the 10 Best UAE Scholarships available for application in 2024-2025. These scholarships provide either full or partial funding to deserving students.
Masdar Institute Of Science And Technology Scholarship
Masdar Institute of Science and Technology, a prestigious institute under Khalifa University and the UAE Government offers fully funded scholarships to international students in the fields of information technology, science, and engineering.
- 100% tuition fee waiver
- Free textbooks and a laptop
- Covered costs for GRE and TOEFL tests
- Accommodation allowance on campus
- Medical insurance
- Monthly stipend
- Return airfare ticket
To Apply – Click here to read more about Masdar Institute Scholarships
Emirates Aviation University Scholarships
Emirates Aviation University Scholarship is open to both Emirates national and international students pursuing full-time undergraduate, Graduate, and Ph.D. Degree Programs.
- Full coverage of tuition fees
- Merit-based award (10 scholarships awarded annually)
- Competitive students with exceptional academic records (95% or more) are prioritized
To Apply – Click here to read more about Emirates Aviation University Scholarships.
Curtin University Scholarships
Curtin University in UAE offers research-based educational opportunities to domestic and international students pursuing higher education in Undergraduate, Graduate, and Ph.D. Degree programs in various fields.
- Partially covers educational expenses
- The merit-based award, with higher academic record applicants receiving more tuition fee waivers
- Scholarships available in IT, Engineering, Mathematics, and Science fields
To Apply – Click here to read more about Curtin University Scholarships
University Of Dubai Scholarships
The University of Dubai, one of the top universities in UAE, offers various scholarships, grants, and loans to international students looking to pursue their undergraduate, graduate, and Ph.D. Degree Programs in almost all fields of study.
- Grants to cover partial education expenses
- Available to international students enrolled in undergraduate, graduate, and Ph.D. programs at the university
To Apply – Click here to read more about University Of Dubai Scholarships
Middlesex University Dubai Scholarships
Middlesex University Dubai extends scholarship opportunities to international students applying for undergraduate, Graduate, and Ph.D. Degree Programs. Interested students must apply to their desired degree program at the University before applying for the scholarship.
- 20% tuition fee waiver
- Study package to cover accommodation expenses, visa expenses, and health insurance for international students
To Apply – Click here to read more about Middlesex University Dubai Scholarships
Zayed University Merit Scholarships
Zayed University Merit Scholarships are entirely based on merit and are awarded to international students from all around the globe seeking to pursue their undergraduate, Graduate, and Ph.D. Degree Programs.
- 50% tuition fee cost waiver
- Given to students with outstanding academic performance and records at Zayed University
To Apply – Click here to read more about Zayed University Merit Scholarships
Jumeira University Scholarships
Jumeira University Scholarships offers a diverse range of scholarships to domestic and international students pursuing higher education in UAE. These scholarships are entirely merit-based and cater to students aiming for higher degrees in relevant fields.
- Fully funded scholarship covering tuition fee costs for one academic year
- Awarded to students with 75% or higher academic scores in their previous degree program
To Apply – Click here to read more about Jumeira University Scholarships
Canadian University Of Dubai Scholarships
The Canadian University of Dubai provides multiple scholarships to study in UAE, offering opportunities to both domestic and international students aiming to pursue undergraduate, graduate, and Ph.D. degree programs. These scholarships are merit-based and require exceptional academic backgrounds.
- There is Financial support for international students. No need to worry
- 100% tuition fee waiver for students with a CGPA of 3.9 or higher
- 50% tuition fee waiver for students with a previous academic score of 95% and a GPA of 3.85 or more
To Apply – Click here to read more about Canadian University Of Dubai Scholarships
United Arab Emirates University Scholarships
It offers various scholarships to international students following full-time undergraduate, graduate, and Ph.D. Degree Programs.
- Full coverage of expenses for selected international students
- Includes tuition fee, monthly stipend, accommodation allowance, research facilities allowance, and medical insurance
To Apply – Click here to read more about United Arab Emirates University Scholarships
Abu Dhabi University Scholarships
Abu Dhabi University provides different scholarships to all international students seeking to pursue their bachelor’s, master’s, and Ph.D. Degree programs. These scholarships include merit-based, financial-based, family tuition waivers, and alumni scholarships.
- Grants covering tuition fee costs, accommodation allowance, health insurance, and free textbooks
To Apply – Click here to read more about Abu Dhabi University Scholarships