Applications to Global Excellence Postgraduate Scholarships Program are now open for international students in Ireland. With this amazing opportunity students get to study in the world top ranked institute and get a chance to study with the best professionals in the world. This is a funded scholarship that covers tuition fees for extraordinary students.
Global Excellence Postgraduate Scholarships:
Trinity College Dublin is a research university located in Dublin, Ireland. Trinity College Dublin is one of the most prestigious and well-reputed universities in Ireland offering international students with Global Excellence Postgraduate Scholarship Program. With this scholarship program offered by TCD, students can fulfill their dreams to study in Europe.
Many world notable alumni have studied at TCD including writers, scientists Oscar Wilde, Samuel Beckett, William Rowan Hamilton, and Ernest Walton who are Nobel laureates. Even the former president of Ireland also studied at Trinity College Dublin.
With Global Excellence International Postgraduate Scholarship Program, students not only get to study in Ireland but also get to participate in TCD clubs and TCD societies. This scholarship is specifically for Non-EU students.
In this article, we have explained all the details regarding Global Excellence Postgraduate Scholarships Program at TCD.
Host Country: Ireland
Host University: Trinity College Dublin
Financial Assistance: Funded
Degree Level: Postgraduate degree programs
Scholarship Value/ Inclusions:
- Students will get a grant of € 2000 and €5000 which covers the tuition fees of their postgraduate degree programs.
- Students get to study in the top-ranked institutes in Ireland and become influential people with excellent abilities.
- Students get to participate in multicultural activities.
- Students also get career and networking-related opportunities.
Did you check these latest scholarships:
- Students should be postgraduate degree students.
- Non-EU students can only apply for Global Excellence Scholarship Program.
- Students should be able to become a part of Trinity Community and serve them.
- Students must pay the fees of postgraduate degree programs.
- The student must have gotten an offer letter from Trinity College Dublin.
How to Apply:
- For Trinity College Dublin Global Excellence Scholarship Program, students need to apply online and send all the required documents.
- Students first should apply to their desired postgraduate degree program and get an offer letter from the university.
- After that students needs to apply for the scholarship program and in the application form student need to provide the Trinity Application ID as well.
- Also, need to upload the Trinity Offer letter obtained from the university.
- Students need to write about how they will contribute to Trinity Community. (Length is 200 words and the document can be in Word document or PDF format.)
- The student will be contacted for further process
- 1st Batch Deadline: 1st March 2023
- 1st Batch Announcement: 1st April 2023
- 2nd Batch Deadline: 1st May 2023
- 2nd Batch Announcement: 1st June 2023
- 3rd Batch Deadline: 15th June 2023
- 3rd Batch Announcement: 1st July 2023