Do you want to avail the opportunity of an International Internship? Internship in Europe? Fully Funded Internship for International Students? A piece of great news for you, applications are now open for European Union Traineeship for international students from all over the world who can avail of this opportunity. Afterward in this article, we will briefly describe European Union Traineeship Program 2024.
What is the full meaning of an internship?
Internship means a professional experience that offers practical work related to a student’s field of study and gives an opportunity to students to learn and explore and polish their skills.
How do I create an internship certificate?
We will explain the Format of an internship certificate to you. Accordingly, you can write the Company Name, Internship Starting and Completion Date, name, Company name, Duration of Internship, Name of the Project, and Details.
What should I put on my internship resume?
To make your internship resume attractive, you should write Contact Information, Summary Statement, Education, Experiences, and Skills.
How do I get European Union Traineeship?
You can get an Internship by simply creating an EU Login account, completing the form, and after selection, you can apply for a chosen traineeship post.
European Union Traineeship 2024
The European Union is a political and economic union having 27 member states and is located in Europe. European Union Traineeship has opened its applications for all international students. This Internship is a Paid Internship Program for all students from all around the globe.
European students can also apply for this Internship program. The duration of the internship is for 5 Months. An international student must have a degree in any discipline like Law, Human resources, Environmental Policy, etc. The European Commission is offering one of the world’s top internship programs. Anyone can apply without any age restriction.
European Union Traineeship is also known as Blue Book Traineeship and will give you a chance to meet with different international students from all around the globe with different cultural backgrounds. The number of International internships 1,800 that will be given to selected students. Students applying do not need experience for this internship program.
Paid Traineeship Program
Participants applying do not need high GPA requirements and there is no requirement for IELTS and TOEFL. But you must submit an English Proficiency Certificate that shows that your medium of instruction is English. Also, European Commission offers a 5-month paid traineeship program twice a year. So you must avail this opportunity to make your career better.
The EU Trainees by this Fully Funded Internship program will enhance their skills and learn new techniques and knowledge through this platform. Although by availing EU Commission Traineeship, students will build an international network to connect with different participants and can work well in the environment. Basically, students will also get many different benefits from this paid internship program.
Following is detailed information about European Union Traineeship Program:
Host Country: Europe
Host Organization: European Commission
Traineeship Location: Brussels, Luxembourg, and across the European Union.
Financial Assistance: Fully Funded
Degree Level: Anyone
Duration of Traineeship: Five Months
Scholarship Value/Inclusions for European Union Traineeship:
- The applicant will receive a Living Allowance.
- The applicant will receive a Monthly accommodation Allowance of €1 300 Per Month.
- Student Health and Medical costs will also be covered.
- The applicant’s visa costs will be covered.
- Applicants’ airfare travel tickets will b covered.
- Trainees will attend and organize different workshops and seminars.
- Trainees will do research and work-related projects.
- Trainees must have a motivated approach to European issues.
- The trainee must have an interest in learning about the Commission’s working methods
- Trainees can work in a multicultural environment.
- Trainees can work 40 hours a week and 8 hours per day.
- Trainee Official working hours are 8:00 – 19:00.
- The trainee will have a minimum lunch break of 20 minutes.
- Trainees can take two days to leave per month.
Eligibility Criteria for European Union Traineeship:
- Applicant must have a University Degree of at least 3 years of course study or 180 ETCS, to complete the bachelor’s degree cycle.
- Applicants who completed their graduate degrees can also apply.
- Applicants with having Diploma can also apply for the Traineeship.
- Applicant must have work experience with any EU Commission, body, or agency.
- Applicant must have good knowledge of any two EU official languages.
- Applicants having an international profile with good work experience will be given priority.
Eligible Countries: All over the world
How to apply:
- Applicants must have created an account click here to create an account
- Applicants must fill out the form carefully.
- After filling attach the required documents.
- Submit it.
- The applicant will receive a confirmation email.
- Open the link and create a password.
- After creating a password click on submit button.
- Fill up the application form
- After filling submit the state before the deadline.
- All the details are given on the official website:
The Deadline to apply for the European Union Traineeship Program in 2023 is 31 August 2023.