Applications to Commonwealth Distance Learning Scholarships are now open for International students. Commonwealth Distance Learning Scholarships are offered by Foreign, Commonwealth & Development Office. The purpose of these scholarships is to finance students from Developing and lower-middle-income Commonwealth countries.
Commonwealth Distance Learning Scholarship Program:
Every year Commonwealth Scholarships are offered to international students around the whole world. More than 30,000 students have been awarded with Commonwealth Scholarship Program. The aim of Commonwealth scholarship is to provide fully funded scholarships to young and talented students interested in studying in UK.
Commonwealth Distance Learning Scholarship Program is offered to students who want to pursue their educational career in Master degree program. The Master degree will be held online and students can study almost all kind of academic fields.
Host Country: UK
Host University: Different universities of UK
Financial Assistance: Fully Funded
Degree Level: Online Masters/ M. Phil
Scholarship Value/ Inclusions:
- The scholarship is a fully funded Commonwealth Scholarship Program.
- One of the biggest opportunity for international students who can not study due to financial issues, with Commonwealth Distance Learning Scholarship Program students can study in best and most prestigious universities of UK .
- With Distance learning scholarship program, students can study online based Masters degree.
Did you check:
Academic Field of Study:
Following are the academic field of study offered by Commonwealth Distance Learning Scholarship Program:
- Strengthening health systems and capacity
- Promoting global prosperity
- Strengthening global peace, security, and governance
- Strengthening resilience and response to crises
- Access, inclusion, and opportunity
- Science and technology for development
Eligibility Criteria for Distance Learning Scholarship Program:
- Student must be an international students belonging to Pakistan, Papua New Guinea, Rwanda, Samoa, Sierra Leone, Solomon Islands, Sri Lanka, Tanzania, The Gambia, Tuvalu, Uganda, Vanuatu, Zambia, Bangladesh, Belize, Cameroon, Eswatini, Ghana, India, Kenya, Kiribati, Lesotho, Malawi, Mozambique, Nigeria.
- Student can be a citizen of or have been granted refugee status by an eligible Commonwealth country, or be a British Protected Person.
- Student can be from developing Commonwealth country.
- Student must have completed bachelors degree program.
- Students with lower qualification and sufficient relevant experience will be considered in specific cases.
- Student must be unable to support themselves.
- Recommendation Letter
- Offer letter
- Previous transcript/ degree
How To Apply:
- Student need to apply in UK university that is participating in the Distance Learning scholarship and apply to any academic field of study in Master degree program. Check the list of participating universities and eligible courses.
- Student must get enrolled in Master degree program to be eligible for a Distance Learning Scholarship.
Applications Deadline to Apply for Commonwealth Distance Learning Scholarship:
The applications deadline to apply is 5 April 2022.