STEAR is thrilled to announce the first-ever virtual conference! International candidates should join this amazing online opportunity and share their creative ideas with other people and make a difference to the world in this Covid-19 period.
This Virtual Conference will take place on 6 and 7 November 2021. Young people with creative ideas and vision can apply to this Virtual conference and share their vision with other experienced people.
Host Organization: STEAR
Conference Type: Virtual
No of Participants: 40
Applicants: All around the world
Location of Conference: Zoom
- The Pre-Conference Training Workshops will provide conference attendees with a capacity-building experience by imparting vital soft skills and sharing knowledge needed to finish comparative foreign policy studies. STEAR members, as well as guest lecturers, academics, diplomats, and UN professionals from around the world, will contribute to these lectures, seminars, and workshops.
- The seminars will be followed by a Policy-Writing Competition, in which participants will create multinational teams of up to five persons to tackle the question: How can we combat growing economic disparities through multilateral cooperation? At the conference, each team will present their ideas and have the opportunity to discuss them with a senior international diplomat.
- Two Keynote Speeches and four Panels will be held throughout the conference, which will feature world-class politicians, diplomats, and business executives. Two of their panels will focus on giving youth activists and leaders a platform. One of their panels will focus on cultural interaction, in keeping with the organization’s ideals.
- There will also be Networking Sessions to help you get the most out of this online conference.
- STEAR conference will be a place where policy knowledge, policy writing, and cultural interests converge.
- All International Applicants are eligible to apply for Virtual Conference.
- Applicant age limit is 18 to 30 years.
How to Apply:
As the conference will take place online, Applicants should apply through the link given below.
Deadline to apply is 31 August, 2021