Asian Development Bank provides an amazing opportunity for International students to carry out their research in Manila, Philippines. Future-oriented students are welcome to apply for this fellow program. Students share their ongoing or completed research and develop innovative new ideas in the ADB Visiting Fellowship Program.
ADB Visiting Fellow Program:
Asian Development Bank is a regional development bank which was established in 1966. AD Bank has 31 field offices around the whole world. ADB offers many scholarships and opportunities to International students. For the academic year 2024, the ADB Visiting Fellow Program is providing International students with a fully paid visiting research program.
ADB ensures that students do research to fulfill the aim and mission of the Asian Development Bank Visiting Fellow Program. One of the benefits of the ADB Fellowship is that students get to study under the supervision of the best professional mentors and teachers.
This ADB Fellowship program is offered to International students around the world. Offering students with different kinds of research fields. This is a fully funded scholarship. This is a once-in-a-lifetime opportunity which students should avail as soon as possible.
Did you check these amazing opportunities:
Host Country: Philippines
Host Institute: Headquarters in Manila
Financial Assistance: Fully Paid Fellowship Program
Benefits of the ADB Visiting Fellow Program :
The following benefits are offered:
- Pay for your basic plane ticket, the cheapest and most direct option.
- Have an office space while you’re here.
- Give you money every day to cover your hotel, food, and other travel costs.
- You’ll receive a small payment as a thank-you.
Fields of Research:
Students with related research in the following fields should apply:
- Poverty and inequality;
- Climate change;
- Macro and financial stability
- Jobs, skills, and future of work;
- Digital economy;
- Economic integration;
Eligibility Criteria FOR ADB Visiting Fellow Program:
The following eligibility criteria should be met for the ADB Fellowship Program:
- National of ADB Member states.
- Applicant must have a PhD Degree holder or equivalent.
- Students must have done research in related fields mentioned above.
- Must have done research or ongoing research in the fields mentioned by the Asian Development Bank.
- Cover letter
- Ongoing research details
- Presentation in the form of PowerPoint slides
- Draft paper
How to Apply for the ADB Fellowship Program:
- Applicants need to apply online.
- Application with all the required materials should be sent to this email address: firstname.lastname@example.org
The application deadline for the ADB Fellowship Program is not mentioned on the official site, so apply as soon as possible.