Applications for Westerwelle Young Founders Program is now open for International students. Students can attend fellowship in Germany on fully funded basis as this fellowship is for young international entrepreneurs of the world. This fellowship invites young and talented international students around the whole world to apply for Young Founders Program in Germany.
Young Founders Program in Germany 2022:
Young Founders Program is a 6 month fellowship program. This program is specifically organized for youthful leaders who are interested in learning entrepreneurship skills and the expertise of leadership qualities.
The Westerwelle Young Leaders Program will be organized in Berlin, Germany. As many young and talented leaders are trying to pursuit success in business. This program compromises of 5 day Conference which will be held in Berlin and a 6 months remote fellowship program.
Host Country: Germany
Host Organization: Westerwelle Young Founders Programme
Duration of Fellowship: 6 Months
No of Fellowships: 50 Fellowships for International students
Financial Coverage: Fully Funded
Benefits of Young Founders Program:
Following are the benefits offered by Young Founders Program 2022 to International students:
- The program will start in September 2022 and student will attend 2 days Beat conference.
- Team member will get six months, including a personal mentor, monthly seminars, an alumni buddy, monthly peer mentoring sessions, and networking opportunities.
- Young leaders get to interact with financiers and corporations.
- Student will get to attend 5 day Conference in Germany.
Did you check these latest scholarships:
Following is the eligibility criteria which should be met:
- The applicant can apply only if they have launched a business in the last five years.
- The aim of applicants business must be on developing or emerging markets.
- Applicant must have a startup business ideas that is producing optimal revenue or has obtained its first round of external investment.
- The business must have effect and improve market quality.
- The applicant must be proficient in English Language.
- Applicant must attend the fellowship in Germany.
How to Apply for Young Founders Program:
- Student need to apply online through the link given below.
- Complete all the required fields and must have a startup business idea.
- Applicant should submit financial data about their income and financing.
- Must Provide with a LinkedIn Account.
- Provide with their CV stating their business background and education career.
- For any Technical problems when applying you can contact at email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Deadline to Apply for Young Founders Program:
Application deadline to apply for Young Founders Program is Sunday, 13 March 2022.