Applications to the University of West Scholarships are now open for the academic year 2023-2024. Accordingly, different University of West Scholarships is offered to freshman International students. Students can also pursue their educational career in bachelor/ undergraduate, master, and Ph.D. degree programs.
University of West:
The University of West is a private university located in California. It was established in 1990, many international students are already studying in the USA. Following most students study bachelor’s and graduate degree programs in the field of business administration. Students can also study any kind of academic field offered by University of West.
University of West Scholarships
As different kinds of scholarships are offered for International new and continuing students. Basically, Students can study in the USA on a funded basis. Many scholarships cover tuition fees and provide stipends so students do not need to worry about any cost of their studies while they stay in the USA.
Host Country: USA
Host University: University of West
Financial Assistance: Funded University of West Scholarships
Degree Level: Bachelor | Graduate
Following are the International scholarships offered:
#1 President’s Scholarship:
President’s Scholarship is offered to Undergraduate students who want to pursue their education at the University of West. Altogether the purpose and aim behind President’s Scholarship Program is to encourage and motivate students who possess leadership qualities must apply to this scholarship program and study in the USA.
- Basically, President’s scholarship program covers the tuition fee for undergraduate and graduate degree students.
- The scholarship only covers tuition fees and students will not receive any money.
- President’s scholarship may vary depending on the course units that the student is studying.
- Every year, the President’s Office determines the number of scholarships that will be awarded to students.
How to Apply for President’s University of West Scholarships:
- Students must have applied and completed UWest Financial Aid Application Form.
- International students must complete the University of the West International Student Supplemental Application for financial aid.
- The student should submit a one-thousand-word essay on their leadership qualities, their experience related to leadership, and the community service they have provided in their country.
- Reference must be provided.
- All the required documents must be submitted on time.
Deadline to Apply for President’s Scholarship:
The application deadline to apply for President’s Scholarship is 1 April. The student should apply prior to the deadline.
Did you check these scholarships:
#2 Deans Scholarship:
Deans Scholarship is an annual award offered to International students who are pursuing their education in undergraduate and graduate degree programs.
Benefits of Deans Scholarship:
- Deans’s scholarship covers half the tuition fee of students.
- This scholarship only gives half the tuition fee waiver which does not include any other fees.
- Undergraduate and graduate students can apply to Deans’s Scholarship Program.
- Scholarship value may vary depending on the units of courses that the student is studying.
How to Apply for Deans Scholarship:
- Students must complete and sign the Deans’ UWest Financial Aid Application Form.
- Students must also provide with West International Student Supplemental Application for financial aid.
- Students must write and submit an essay on leadership experience.
- Two original references are required.
- Students must submit all the required documents on time.
Deadline to Apply for Deans Scholarship:
The application deadline to apply for Dean’s Scholarship Program is 1 April.
#3 UWest Scholarship:
UWest Scholarship is organized for International students to uplift and motivate them to study in the USA at the University of West.
Benefits of UWest Scholarship:
- UWest Scholarship covers tuition fees.
- This scholarship only covers tuition and fees, no amount will be paid to the student.
- The award amount is $1,000 per semester or $2,000 maximum per academic year.
How to Apply for UWest Scholarship:
- Students can apply by submitting and completing the UWest Financial Aid Application form (which should be signed).
- Also, complete the University of the West International Student Supplemental Application for financial aid.
- All the documents required must be submitted on time.
Deadline to Apply for UWest Scholarship:
The application Deadline to apply for UWest Scholarship is 1 April.