Applications are invited to apply for the Fully Funded KNB Scholarship 2024 by the Indonesian Government. The Indonesian Government Scholarship 2024-2025 program is a fully-funded scholarship for international students. The Ministry of Education and Culture of the Republic of Indonesia offers a Fully Funded Scholarship for all International Students from different parts of the world for their Bachelor’s, Master’s, and Doctoral Degrees.
About KNB Indonesian Government Scholarship:
Want to know about the Indonesian Scholarship: Let’s start with an intro to the Indonesian KNB Government Scholarship, Indonesian KNB is one of the world’s highest-paid scholarships for international students. Thousands of international students have been studying in Indonesia in recent years.
The Indonesia Scholarships provides scholarships for International Students for a range of Bachelor, Master, and Doctoral Degree courses, which aim at providing academically educated young professionals from worldwide students. The Study in Indonesia Scholarships program is open to students from all academic disciplines in different Indonesian universities scholarship.
Did you check – UdeM Exemption Scholarships in Canada
The developing countries needed leaders, a well-mannered society, educated citizens, along skilled workers for their society. In this respect, the scholarship offered by the Indonesian government provides the opportunity for potential students in developing countries to develop their knowledge and competencies that will work for their society.
The scholarship is offered to potential students from developing countries to earn their Degrees at one of 31 prominent universities in Indonesia with 1525 study programs.
Host Country: Indonesia
Host University: Best Universities of Indonesia
Financial Assistance: Fully funded
Degree: Bachelor | Masters | PHD
What are the benefits of the KNB Indonesia Scholarship:
Are you ready for the Indonesian KNB Scholarship? Want free Study in Indonesia on Fully Funded Scholarships? Indonesian Government Scholarships is Open Now and It is an excellent opportunity for those students who have a dream to study and explore the beauty of volcanic eruption, on a Fully Funded College Student Scholarship.
- Full tuition fee coverage
- Living allowance
- Research and book allowance
- Health insurance
- Economy class air ticket
- Local transport to the host university
What Degree Programs are available under KNB Scholarships:
Scholarships are available to pursue All Kinds of academic fields of study. All applicants are required to undergo the 1-Year Indonesian Language Training Program (BIPA). The duration of the program varies based on the academic level: for a Bachelors, it spans 8 semesters or 48 months, for a Master’s, it encompasses 4 semesters or 24 months, and for a Ph.D., it extends over 8 semesters or 48 months. Successful completion of the designated language training is mandatory for all individuals seeking admission to the respective academic levels.
What is the Eligibility Criteria for Indonesian Government Scholarship:
The student must fulfill the following criteria to avail of this Scholarship for their study in Indonesia.
Eligible Countries: World Wide Students are eligible.
- To qualify for the KNB Scholarship, you need to:
- Be from a developing country according to Indonesia’s definition.
- Meet the academic requirements of your chosen program and university.
- Show your English proficiency with IELTS, TOEFL ITP, TOEFL IBT, or TOEIC. If you’re from an English-speaking country or studied in English, you don’t need an English Language Test.
- If you’re applying for a bachelor’s scholarship, be 21 or younger; for master’s, 35 or younger; for PhD, 40 or younger.
- Get a recommendation letter for the KNB Scholarship from the Indonesian embassy or consulate.
- Provide an academic recommendation letter.
- Fill out the online application form completely.
What Documents you need to apply for KNB Scholarship:
- Recommendation letter from the Indonesian Embassy within the respective country
- Letter of Nomination from the government official
- 2 Academic Recommendation letters
- Scanned passport (personal data page only) or certificate
- Scanned bachelor certificate and academic transcripts (in English)
- Scanned TOEFL score certificate
- Medical Certificate
- Applicants must complete the online application form.
Applications Deadline Indonesia Scholarship:
The application period for the KNB Scholarship Indonesian Government Scholarship is 23 February 2024.
How to Apply for KNB Scholarship:
- Please check here the complete application process mentioned – Application Process Information.